Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dunst Confirms Spider-Man 3 Villains

Happenstance

Hm... Seems that a lot of the major villains are being knocked off in these first films. Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Venom... Others we've got set up are Hobgoblin, Lizard, and Wolfman, and I suppose now we have Carnage.
There are plenty of GREAT badguys still to come in Spiderman;

Black Cat - should be hot!!

Lizard,

Rhino,

Scorpion,

Kingpin (could turn up to introduce some badguys)

Carnage,

Vulture (in the new spiderman cartoons wasn't the vulture a young guy, whereas in the old comics he always looks like an old man?)

Mysterio,

I'd love to see Carnage, Lizard, Rhino, Scorpion and Black Cat feature in future films!!

I seem to recall that Spidey clashes with The Punisher at one point in the Marvel universe because the Punisher is lead to believe Spidey is evil and should be punished.
Yeah Spidey meets alot of other Mavel Characters;

Silver Surfer,

Punisher,

Daredevil,

Ghost Rider etc...

(all of which i think there are films in creation for; i know of Ghost Rider and i'm sure a Daredevil 2, and i think i heard about a Silver Surfer film).

There are plenty of GREAT badguys still to come in Spiderman;

Black Cat - should be hot!!

Lizard,

Rhino,

Scorpion,

Kingpin (could turn up to introduce some badguys)

Carnage,

Vulture (in the new spiderman cartoons wasn't the vulture a young guy, whereas in the old comics he always looks like an old man?)

Mysterio,

Black Cat would never really be a full villian in any of the movies, she'd most likely start off as a theif with a crush on Spidey and end up helping him like in the comics.

Vulture was an old man in the cartoons aswell, he just used a device to drain the life force from people and become temporarily young again which was also done in the comics.

I'd love to see Carnage, Lizard, Rhino, Scorpion and Black Cat feature in future films!!

Yeah Spidey meets alot of other Mavel Characters;

Silver Surfer,

Punisher,

Daredevil,

Ghost Rider etc...

(all of which i think there are films in creation for; i know of Ghost Rider and i'm sure a Daredevil 2, and i think i heard about a Silver Surfer film).

Its very unlikely that there would be any cameos from Marvel heroes as the rights to most are owned by different companies so Sony would have to pay money to use them.

Let me re-iterate there is nothing illegal about the picture I posted and you guys reactions are fucking hilarious.

Wow don't watch TV, some of the people on it are under 16, oh holy shitting christ that's totally illegal!

Man you guys are ridiculous sometimes.

No but it clearly got your rocks flowing cause we know you weren't posting to show us the state of the art highlights shes sporting.

Just funny about the whole thing cause its fucked up my life.

Plus, it was spam.

No but it clearly got your rocks flowing cause we know you weren't posting to show us the state of the art highlights shes sporting.

Just funny about the whole thing cause its fucked up my life.

Plus, it was spam.

I don't give a shit about the film, but Kirsten Dunst is fairly attractive, yes indeed.

Maybe you'd like to make a thread about what happened to your brother and your PC. I dunno.

I'm not trying to deliberately be insensitive so don't just take that onto yourself.

I don't give a shit about the film, but Kirsten Dunst is fairly attractive, yes indeed.

Maybe you'd like to make a thread about what happened to your brother and your PC. I dunno.

I'm not trying to deliberately be insensitive so don't just take that onto yourself.

Thought about a thread when it happened but its long since gone (it was that period where I dissapeared for like three weeks) and im trying to get over it. If anyone really wants to know, old LJ entry: http://www.livejournal.com/users/digital_med/12280.html as I said in the PM I dont feel your just being insensitive, dont worry :D

Anyway, back to Spider-Man 3. Looking forward to it, never read the (or any) comic books or anything so the villans are over my head but the films are enjoyable and accessible for non-fans too. Also looking forward to Ultimate Spider-Man, that looks like hella fun.

Black Cat would never really be a full villian in any of the movies, she'd most likely start off as a theif with a crush on Spidey and end up helping him like in the comics.

Its very unlikely that there would be any cameos from Marvel heroes as the rights to most are owned by different companies so Sony would have to pay money to use them.

Yeah i also thought Black Cat would be a secondary character; but it would be cool, and is likely to happen!

Also, i wasn't saying any of those Marvel heroes would appear in a Spiderman film, i was just telling 'Smalldude' other people Spiderman has met!

I'm a little worried about that to be honest, as I thought some of the CG in the first two was a bit ropey in places.

Yeah i was a little at times; I was hoping that Scorpian may be the bad guy along with Venom or Black Cat; they could have given the character a really cool metal suit to wear!

I just hope it looks good!