Trauma Centre: Second Opinion

Elebits

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Blitz: The League

Rayman Raving Rabbids

SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab

Disney/Pixar's Cars

!

Thats a fantastic line up, and surely more we'll be added closer to the time e.g. Fifa.

Very suprised Dragon Quest is making US launch, and Madden is a great launch title to have(Madden sells like Crazy in the US)

I was hoping Wii Sports would come packaged with the Wii but ah well, hopefully we'll get Wii Music [Orchestra/Drumming]

EDIT: Sorry I only just saw Owen had posted about this in the 'What will you buy at Launch?' thread but I feel there isn't too much trouble in keeping this here as it could of gone unnoticed being in there.

Guest Stefkov

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Wii Sports

Red Steel

Madden NFL 2007

if they come out in Europe at launch then im gonna have to save up!

damn that launch is really good, shame no mario galaxy or smash bros but zelda and metroid will last until they come out. hopefully its a lobal launch aswell so we will se the same games!

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Wii Sports

Red Steel

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Madden NFL 2007

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Metal Slug Anthology

Elebits

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Blitz: The League

Rayman Raving Rabbids

SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab

Disney/Pixar's Cars

Bold = sold. (Stocka not included ^_^)

Underlined = interesting.

IGN have an article about the launch games, with info and impressions of each one;

http://uk.revolution.ign.com/articles/709/709258p1.html

They are listed in the exact same order, so I think that's probably where cubed3 got it from!

IGN also have this to say;

Before we kick it off, we'd like to explain a few things. Listed below are the games already confirmed by Nintendo (or other publishers), though we will be adding or subtracting games as details arrive. In addition, there are other titles such as Final Fantasy and Excite Truck that we are simply awaiting official word on before adding. All things considered, this is shaping up to be a very strong launch for Nintendo, and we can't wait to see how the world responds to the innovative gameplay Wii has to offer.
That's two more launch games!!

Guest Stefkov

ahhh hels yeha excite truck looked really amazin in the videos i got. got to se more of FF, hat video they showed was sublime.

Why is Mario Galaxy not there?

Nintendo at one point said it wouldn't make launch but should be around within the first 6 months or something.

And if FFCC and Excite Truck do indeed come out at launch thats an amazing line up.

I'm hopeing Super Mario Galaxy, FF:CC and Excite Truck will come out a few months after launch a la Super Smash Bros Melee. If every good game came out at launch there'd be nothing to prolong the initial novelty of getting the console.

Is the list anywhere on the official site? Heard some people say it's not official yet.

It is copied directly from IGN's pages and has nothing to do with Nintendo. What is more amusing that copier has been so goddamn lazy that he hasn't even sorted the list. This happens too often. One site post news as a speculation, and next webpage copies it and presents it as a fact. And so on...

Here is the original article: http://revolution.ign.com/articles/709/709258p1.html