Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Return of the Great CE Quiz!

Blackfox

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the next round be tomorrow Meik? 3 in a day would be lots to update, and we dont want to exhaust the round too quickly :P

Right you are. I shall post my questions tomorrow evening.

Better get your thinking hats on, folks. You won't be able to consult Old Uncle Google for answers to these bad boys.

Right, here we go. Ignore my previous comment about google, I got lazy.

I also decided to go multimedia on your ass.

1. The tallest rollercoaster in the world. Name it, and name the theme park that it resides at. Johelian takes the point by correctly naming Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey.

2. Name the movie that this tune is from. Nobody was able to place it - it's actually from Con Air.

3. In Super Metroid, 4 bosses need to be defeated to take the lift to Tourian. Name them all. Zatoichi used his excellent taste in video games to name the 4 bosses - Phantoon, Draygon, Ridley and Kraid.

4. In Halo 2, what two weapons are commonly referred to as the "Noob Combo"? Haver's knowledge of cheap weapon combos (Plasma Pistol and Battle Rifle) earns him a point.

5. In the TV show "24", how many attempts have there been on David Palmer's life? Athriller correctly guessed 3 - Palmer has survived a sniper shot, an explosive device in a mobile phone, and a biological attack on his hand. What a guy!

6. "My Emporer..... i've faaaaaiilled yooooouuuu...!" Name the game this quote is from. Platty obviously enjoyed destroying the first boss in Starfox 64/Lylat Wars, and takes the point.

7. In Diablo 2, what is the name of the Unique Chu-Ko-Nu? Woosel earns a point, and is still bitter at Mephisto for dropping the piece of crap that is the Demon Machine.

8. What TV show had this as it's theme tune? gmac is a self confessed sad, sad man, and got Challenge Anneka straight away. +1 point.

9. In 1739, nearly 500,000 people died in Ireland due to what? Raining_again beat Blackfox to the point with the precise correct answer - the potato famine.

10. What TV show is this screenshot from? Bowser57 used his extensive knowledge of The Sopranos to earn him a point.

Get going.

9. In 1739, nearly 500,000 people died in Ireland due to what?

the potato famine

EDIT....PLEASE save my soul and sumone answer question:

8. What TV show had this as it's theme tune?

ive heard it and its now doing my flippin head in! (and i cant guess again even if i did know) :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!