Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Return of the Great CE Quiz!

Blackfox

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The rule of the moon for the next half year and often symbolises the death of the an old God.

Smells of copy and paste :P

Damn right Tom, the film does rock.

Thinking about number five, might be a bit too difficult, I had to actually look at the photoshoot in a magazine to find out. I'll give it some time and may change it.

4) We're still just getting to see the previous season here, I think, but I took a look at the official site and among some spoilers (darnit!), I found a wallpaper of Edie in front of a house, which was yellow. So I assume that's what the colour of her new house will be. Or something like that.

nope and nope. Sorry Eenuh, didn't mean for you to stumble upon spoilers, I've been watching S2 and spose I got a bit selfish. Gabrielle's house is yellow I think, but its not Edie's.

Heh, no need to apologize; was my own fault that I saw those spoilers. =P

But anyway, since I don't want to see any more of those, I won't be checking for the colour. And I won't start guessing either (though it's probably blue or pink or something).

So I hope my answer to some other question is right. If not, I think a couple of my teachers will want to kill me. >.>;

10) chiaroscuro lighting is a term that's being used to describe the contrast between clear light and dark shadows and stuff. Just, it's not only being used for film noirs...

You got number 10 right Eenuh. And yeah I know its not used only in film noir, just trying to give a bit of a hand.

And Tom; I'm liking season two. Its still silly and fun and thats what I love about Desperate Housewives. Its funny without being in your face about it - maybe its because theres no laugh track. I think this season will pick up when mysteries unravel and all that. As Marcia Cross said, its a popular show, people are going to pick faults.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!