Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Duck Hunt (Wii)

Stocka

Dual SHAKE :bouncy:

But this is an excelent game to appeal to older ones. They just to need to put more stuff to shoot and don't put a cartoon style.I'll buy it anyway but the older guys (old men...) will only take a look if it is a bit realistic and have more thinks than ducks.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything should be added its a program to create things to hunt, then being able to put then online. So for example Goombas from Mario, Ewoks from Star wars or more importantly Ken Kutaragi holding up the Duel Shock 3 controller.

Love that idea. Would be better with gore for Kuturagi but Duck Hunt has to be family friendly.

If anything should be added its a program to create things to hunt, then being able to put then online. So for example Goombas from Mario, Ewoks from Star wars or more importantly Ken Kutaragi holding up the Duel Shock 3 controller.

I think that would be an excellent idea. Downloadable content to keep Duck Hunt fresh? :) If done right, it would be easy - just add a 3D model, a skin or two, and the sounds. Then the game can do the rest.

My NES, light gun and Duck Hunt game still work. :D Unfortunately, they're up in the attic...

It's good for steadying your aim. As you'll be able to use both hands?

Of course you will, as the controller will be attached to the gun, you won't be holding the nunchuck in your left or anything else. Unless you'll be playing with your "other" wii.... :heh:

Immersion, simple. I see what you're saying but I would guess most people would want itv- you dont have to buy it.

Though looking at the gun, how incredible would a FPS game with it be? It has the left hand attachment!??!??! It would be incredible!!!!!

Two triggers on the gun which is cool, the standard underside Revo button and the gun's trigger. One for reload one to fire?

I want to see how hard it is to move and look at the same time, hopefully it isn't too confusing moving the analogue stick and pointing at the same time...

wii_gun_screen001.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!