NEurope
Sarka

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

It all depends on what they want. Easy money or a quality game. I mean all companies even nintendo are in this for the money so come launch time we'll see who actually gives a damn about us poor gaming people forever burdened to play generic crap in between the big hitters. I just hope fire emblem is one of those big hitters.

Plenty o stats displayed in that screen in comparison with Path of Radiance. Although it looks nice and shiny... our lion friend there doesnt seem to be of the greatest graphical standard. I know Path of Radiance was a bit rough around the edges but I sure hope this one looks the part of a next (/new) gen title. I need this game.

looks like the lion king from Path of Radiance. Could this be a sequel or a prequel maybe?

the video in the trailer looks just like Path of Radiance tbh, though the animated scenes are probably going to get spiced up

I just hope they change it a bit... I have all three fire emblem games and dont think there is a lot of difference between them at all really. the story is alright but could do with a good kick up the arse

Looks alright, can't wait to see some footage. I wonder if the Wiimote is precise enough for stuff like this.

Wow thanks Stocka. Are those camera shots, they look slightly blurry.

There screenshots from a japanese magazine(i forget the name), looks like gamefront just ripped them and enlarged them.

Looks alright, can't wait to see some footage. I wonder if the Wiimote is precise enough for stuff like this.

It uses the Classic controller instead of the Wiimote.

There screenshots from a japanese magazine(i forget the name), looks like gamefront just ripped them and enlarged them.

It uses the Classic controller instead of the Wiimote.

WHere did you hear that about the VC controller?

WHere did you hear that about the VC controller?

Will this do?

feonline.simgames.net/fe10/images/fe10logo.jpg

(can't post URLS atm)

Check the chaps other hand, looks like a Wiimote to me. So that picture really proves nothing.

The VC controller makes no sense. Even if the Wiimote won't do with motion sensing, the D-Pad and A+B button are plenty to control Fire Emblem.

The game is to be called: Fire Emblem: The Goddess of Dawn

http://www.jeux-france.com/news17930_fire-emblem-wii-plus-d-images.html

Nintendo decides to reveal some new images of Emblem Fire: The Goddess of Dawn on Nintendo Wii in the last number of the Japanese magazine Nintendo Dream. Announced at the time of E3 2006, this new opus of the series remains still quite mysterious, we know however that it will be rather close to Emblem Fire: Path of Radiance on GameCube in terms of graphics and gameplay. The Sothe robber and new the Mikaya magician will have obviously the principal roles in the history, which will take seat 3 years after the events of Emblem Fire: Path of Radiance. The exit of Emblem Fire: The Goddess of Dawn is announced for the next year in Japan.

fewii1.jpg

fewii2.jpg

look at the stairs.

there realy taking advantage of the 3dness

is intelegent systems developing this game again

I want Path of Radiance more than any game on GC that's out right now that I don't have but I can't find it cheap anywhere. The Goddess of Dawn is a decent name.

I hope they improve the graphics. And I think games like this are better suited to the classic controller.

I hope they improve the graphics. And I think games like this are better suited to the classic controller.

I dunno, I think that it could have some cool features using the motion sensing... like going through the menu's at the flick of your wrist :awesome: Even ignoring using the 'mote as its meant to be, sure it could just be flicked on its side and used that way, Fire Emblems basically a d-pad/ 3D stick and A button game. Dont you think so?

So that is Sothe then? tbh i didn't get his part so much in Path of Radiance and I never used him because he was so weak. I remember he was looking for someone, but that was all.

I don't really mind if this uses traditional controls, but i'm guessing you can't you the Cube pad on it and will have to buy a classic controller? That takes the biscuit if it's the case. The Classic controller should have come with the Wii as far as I'm concerned.

it still looks just like Wii version and tbh i don't expect it to really change.

For those that haven't played Path of Radiance, I recommend it even at full price because it's worth it. As you can see from my list I rate it very highly. Completed it on hard and keeping it still.

Does this appear to be a Path Of Radiance rehash clone? I've never played Path Of Radiance on GC so thats why im asking.

Does this appear to be a Path Of Radiance rehash clone? I've never played Path Of Radiance on GC so thats why im asking.

Let's just say Intelligent Systems has never put that much attention to FE's graphics. All three SNES FE games did have recycled graphics, same goes for all three GBA FE games. And this is also their second "real" 3D-game* during their 21 year long career.

* Paper Mario doesn't really count as everything is flat.