NEurope
Sarka

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors

new scan.

79263dqswords2006120112ch4.jpg

To bad it say absolutly nothing about the game. I really don't know if this game is all that appealing at this point.

Looking good! Definitely still keepin an eye on it. DQ interest is only heightening today.

What about the photo of Iwata and the S-E manno shaking hands? That can only be a good sign...

Awesome graphics, I love pretty things, it makes me want to buy them lol! But seriously, all you lazy developers should be ashamed of themselves when they see gems like this.

What about the photo of Iwata and the S-E manno shaking hands? That can only be a good sign...

Here is an hint. :kiss:

Awesome graphics, I love pretty things, it makes me want to buy them lol! But seriously, all you lazy developers should be ashamed of themselves when they see gems like this.

Shame the gameplays shit!

Shame the gameplays shit!

Thank you for that insightful comment about a game you've never played.

Thank you for that insightful comment about a game you've never played.

O come on you'v seen the video's, if that isn't shallow then i don't know what is. Hey i'm proberly just bitter after the dq 9 announcement, but i wish square would make some proper dq games don't you?

O come on you'v seen the video's, if that isn't shallow then i don't know what is. Hey i'm proberly just bitter after the dq 9 announcement, but i wish square would make some proper dq games don't you?

I see your point, it just looks a little shallow from what we've seen. Pretty, just a little shallow - actually just like the kind of women I go for. lol

I think it looks great to be honest, i mean its DQ do you really think squenix will mess it up? Its on my to buy list for definite.

Answered your own question.

Genius Sorority is same dev team that was behind two most successfull Dragon Quest games ever, IV and V.

how foxy is she?!
Very... loligothic.

But considering the angle and how this is a Japanese artwork... I'm surprised there's no panty shots.

Good old Toryama is teasing us.

She has too much bling to be a goth though, chavy whore

lol! one thing I wish they would do is take this game off the rails and enable the nunchuk to help you move, then I'd consider it to buy until then, afraid I'll stick to the DS version otherwise.

Looks like there is going to be a console bundle

nenga2007_02.jpg

nenga2007_03.jpg

Why can't the Dragon Quest game have online like all the other games their making for Nintendo DS?

I have to say the rumour that theres a bundle seems abit lacking on substantial evidence other than this boxart being the wrong way round, how do we know they aren't just making a limited edition case or something, or that it is purely a placeholder for the boxart thats not been designed yet?

gonintendo despite admitting it is pure rumour go on to ramble about some dates it could be announced etc....

A pretty weird shape for a Wii game if you ask me. The picture is leading to a lot of speculation that a Wii/Dragon Quest Swords bundle is on the way. Pure rumor for now, but a promising one at that.

The second rumor could go hand in hand with the DQS bundle rumor, if it were to come true. Word is spreading that Nintendo has a big announcement on the way, and it may happen as early as today. The other dates being thrown around are the 17th and 18th of this month. I would say that a DQS/Wii bundle is a pretty big deal, and if that turns out to be true, I would expect it to be the rumored Nintendo announcement. Than again, if the DQS/Wii bundle is nothing but rumor, we have another round of speculation to do.

Genius Sorority is same dev team that was behind two most successfull Dragon Quest games ever, IV and V.

Yeah but they are not good enough to make a bad shallow idea into a good game. Sure they might be able to make a good game when the premise is good, unfortuantly here it isn't.