Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Hardware Discussion

Ashley

A Wiimote exploded when a light was turned on. :indeed: Please just look over that sentence again a few times and then question your trust of IGN.

Clearly they joke around with these kind of things..Go listen to the Wii-kly review and then you'll learn. A couple of other websites have said similar things (i believe I read someone that when they turned the light on the redicule disappeared off the screen).

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone here played the virtual boy, it cant have been that bad

Yes actually. At a store back when I was... 10? 8 maybe? I didn't like it. Had to put my face so close to it, small screen, red was the only color, controller was difficult to use (I was 8ish so that might have been a reason), eyes started to hurt after 10-20 min of gaming, game selection was sub par, couldn't hook it up to a TV, etc...

I'm confused, is that sarcasm? :blank:

And the Virtual Boy was quite a good concept, way ahead of its time.

Look up a few lines :p

has anyone here played the virtual boy, it cant have been that bad

I've got one :grin:

It's damn cool but it makes you feel really ill after only a few minutes. I really like the controller though.

It's not a home console though, neither is it a handheld. It can be played anywhere, but you can't really play it on the move.

Guest Stefkov
If the Wiimote explodes when in those lights and shit then it woulden't be even ALLOWED to be sold! Health and Safety anyone?

cant remember what it stands for but

ce.gif

Guest Stefkov
It's to say it's suitable for sale in the EU, kinda thing.

Yeah, i was told in an electronics class, but i forgot. Theres that BS chaped like a heart, but thats for like everything isnt it

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!