NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

Err... no. Consoles that come out of tha package with component cables, ALSO include the standard composite. They don't force you with the component, because not all TVs have component. I read somewhere that x360 includes both cables in the box. Or maybe it's PS3 I don't know. Either way, Nintendo is not giving you a choice, they're just giving you the composite. A choice would be giving you both.

All that said, my TV does not have component plugs.

When I said choice I ment that you don't have to pay for both right from the get-go. If you don't have a TV that supports Progessive scan, then whats the point in the component cables.

Bah, not really thinking of carrying the Wii around. I carry my GC to friend's houses from time to time, but the Wii is going to stay in my house. If anyone wants to see it, they'll have to come over. Carrying console+controller+sensor bar around? I think not.

there is no point in them at all, i suppose if you have freakishly large hands and struggle to hold the wiimote side on the controller style grip thing might be ok. think wheels are pointless seem as a few racers have u tilting down and left and down and right to turn rather actually turning it like a wheel

You'd expect Xbox 360's to include them, it's a HD compatible console. The Wii isn't, so it's not necessary.

There's seldom any point to peripherals in general. What was the point of the RE4 chainsaw controller?

Half of those accessories aren't even needed. Seriously, they're a complete waste.

I don't mind those acessories, they cost 1 cent for factories to make sell them for a few bucks = profit. ANd it's not like it hurts us

There's seldom any point to peripherals in general. What was the point of the RE4 chainsaw controller?

That looked cool though. These don't.

If I remember correctly, the chainsaw controller had special motion/tilt control. If you lifted the chainsaw controller, Leon lifted his in the game.

I would love a Gears of War gun for my 360, that would be awesome. But thosel ook stupid. They serve no purpose, just cosmetic.

Those rubber glove things would be good for peple who regurlarly vaseline there hands to make them slippy.

The zapper is the only good looking preipheral as it is the coolest looking one of tem all, plus it has a trigger.

I don't mind those acessories, they cost 1 cent for factories to make sell them for a few bucks = profit. ANd it's not like it hurts us

I can see quite a few people getting hurt by those ones.

That controller grip looks pretty interesting. I can imagine that holding the controller classic style within that shell would be comfortable. Wouldn't be ideal for games where you're switching control style all the time though

Has it been confirmed yet if the wii-mote can plug into the classic controller btw?

Hollywood folks with the Wii

JOYTECH Europe Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and leading designer and manufacturer of third party video game accessories, announced today a new line of peripherals designed for use with the Nintendo® Wii™ console.

Released to coincide with the launch of the Wii™ console, the JOYTECH line of Wii™ compatible accessories promises to further enhance the innovative range of software planned for the Wii™ console. JOYTECH’s initial line of Wii™ compatible accessories includes the following products:

JOYTECH Wii™ Sports Pack:

Further enhancing the realism of Wii™ sporting software, the Wii™ Sports Pack features three separate accessories: A Racing Grip, Golf Grip and Racket Grip, which each attach quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote, transforming the game play experience. Designed to match the aesthetics of the Wii™ Remote, the Wii™ Sports Pack is a must for all sporting fans.

JOYTECH Wii™ Power Station:

The Wii™ Power Station features not one, but two high quality rechargeable Battery-Packs, designed for use in up to two Wii™ Remotes, removing the need for replacement batteries. When finished gaming, the Docking Station charges, stores and protects up to two Wii™ Remotes and provides a retractable cradle to store the Wii™ Nunchuk controller.

JOYTECH Wii™ Racing Grip:

Grab pole position with the Wii™ Racing Grip! Attaching quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote, the Racing Grip is ideal for any and all Wii™ racing games, quickly transforming your Wii™ Remote into an ‘arcade style’ racing wheel!

JOYTECH Wii™ Controller Grip:

Get a grip with the Wii™ Controller Grip! Designed for use with software that requires holding the Wii™ Remote in a horizontal position, the Controller Grip attaches quickly and safely to the Wii™ Remote, adding a set of comfortable grips mimicking a traditional style game controller and offering comfortable, precision game play.

JOYTECH Wii™ Silicon Gloves:

Protecting and customizing the Wii™ Remote, the Silicon Gloves are easy to apply and remove. The Silicon Gloves feature four separate, high quality Gloves, each differently colored and each proving ideal for multi-player gaming, allowing players to easily identify their Remote whilst offering durability and protection.

JOYTECH Wii™ Silicon Glove Pack:

Featuring two complete sets of Silicon Gloves for both the Wii™ Remote and Wii™ Nunchuk (One colored blue and one colored pink), the Silicon Glove Pack offers complete durability, protection and a secure grip for up to two players.

The new line of JOYTECH Wii™ compatible accessories will be available in North America and Europe this Winter.

5f71dbb67ee833382a1b8352555dd504.jpge39eb9dd4dc89ccb4f23f70027a42a3e.jpg3db16c425113a9d11cc05df399ed1bc9.jpga1889aaf4ce709d4e301e6fb09ce4532.jpg40665da960c67dce203d528668b5e617.jpg

Like the novelty of the Tennis Racquet and Baseball Bat attachments. Will enhance the enjoyment of Wii Sports for some people.

a1889aaf4ce709d4e301e6fb09ce4532.jpg

someones going to be playing alot of nes games

well zellers has confirmed that they will have zelda (wii version) at lanch

a1889aaf4ce709d4e301e6fb09ce4532.jpg

someones going to be playing alot of nes games

just buy the VC controller-i think most of the unofficial accessories look really cheap-like TOMY toys cheap.

even better just use a wave bird

mmm wireless-ness :D

you can't though can you?