NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

Damn it no Trauma Centre or Metal Slug.Guess i've got another game to pick now...

Either way nice find.

From that list, I'd like to get Zelda, Super Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Rayman and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Also, what kind of genre is "barn"? It's the listed genre for Ubisoft's Boog & Elliot and also for Rayman.

whats the Swe/DK version and the no version for the wii points!?!?

Nice to see a list finally.

Forme its Zelda, Wii Play, the component cable, Red Steel, a nunchuk for the wiimote i get with Wii play,

Also, what kind of genre is "barn"? It's the listed genre for Ubisoft's Boog & Elliot and also for Rayman.

Barn means "children" in swedish.

whats the Swe/DK version and the no version for the wii points!?!?

Probably different texts on the card.

Is that official? Because there's some odd info on there.

Bergsala represents Nintendo in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, so I think the list is legit. It's also worth noting the list doesn't differ from Australian one except that few shovelware titles are missing. Not really big surprise, as there wouldn't be any sense to release "Avatar: the Last Airbender" in nordic countries as none of local television channels broadcast the show. Here is precise list of "missing" shovelware titles:

Ant Bully (THQ)

Avatar: The Last Airbender (THQ)

Barnyard (THQ)

Blazing Angel: Squadrons of World War II (Ubisoft)

Open Season (Ubisoft)

WHERE IS TRAUMA CENTER?!

That was my first thought,it better be out soon.Same goes for DBZ,it's a pretty poor launch line up now.Hope there are some decent games released in Dec.

That was my first thought,it better be out soon.Same goes for DBZ,it's a pretty poor launch line up now.Hope there are some decent games released in Dec.

Trauma Centre, Elebits and Excitetruck aren't out in Europe till next year (Elebits and Excitetruck are Feb) when Trauma Centre is supposadely Spring (although this is not official).

The launch line-up is getting weaker, i must admit. BUT saying that, i'll probably be pleased these were delayed in Europe for next year, so we don't have droughts like the Gamecube again!

It's looking like we will get a 'Nintendo-made' game every month from Jan-May next year! Which is bloody fantastic!

List seems good to me, its not as if I'm even gonna be buying more than three games, I really don't see why some aren't satisfied, the lack of games just means there is more games to look forward to.

I think it's a really strong lineup - how many games do people want? I REALLY want Trauma Centre and Excite Truck but there's good 5-8 games I'll be getting at launch!! Isn't that enough? Remember Far Cry and CoD3 are getting some awesome playtests. I'm just happy Marvel Alliance and CoD3 haven't been delayed....

Im only getting Red Steel and Monkey Ball at launch. Though i would like an extra controller.. i need to re-calculate.

Yeah i suppose your right, it's not 'that' weak.

It's just i would have preferred, one or two more 'Nintendo' games at launch (it is there console after-all).

It's a real-shame Wario, Excitetruck or Metroid couldn't have made it....nevermind!

I'm just pleased Zelda there! Thats all you need really....although Red Steel, Monkey Ball and Rayman can't be missed....

Gutted about Trauma Centre.I was going to get 4 games (Zelda,Red Steel,Trauma Centre,Wii Play) but know I only want 3.Oh well maybe another game will interest me.

Still 3 games is like £120 at £39.99 each!

I mean your not gonn play all 4 games, if you were, its not directed at you Shadow, but i mean your not gonna play them all at the same ime, id rather play a game for a long while before i get a new one. Thats why its only Red Steel and Zelda and Wii play for me.

I'll play Zelda for a long time, then swap to Red Steel.

Sure you can say the same thing for me, but i think 4 games at a launch is just too much.

I cant see why some peopel arent happy. I meanthis is the first time a Nintendo console has launch with a Zelda game hasnt it? Im more excited about sticking zelda in my Wii (haha...[sarcastically]) than anything else.

Let see.... There are ten games that interest me in that list. I'm going to buy two of them during december. Zelda is definitive buy, but I'm still undecided about what will be my second game.

Call of Duty 3

Far Cry

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Madden NFL 07

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Wii Play

And this isn't "weak" launch by any means. It's fairly balanced and covers every possible genre from adventure to sports. If the title doesn't interest you, it doesn't mean that it wouldn't be "must-get" title for someone else. And remember that most launches don't even have more than 1-3 interesting games.

I wouldn't call it a balanced launch lineup because if it was balanced the average review score should be 8.0+ which I can see a few games getting crap reviews .

I wouldn't call it a balanced launch lineup because if it was balanced the average review score should be 8.0+ which I can see a few games getting crap reviews .

Ok Zeldafreak name me one launch lineup where some of the games didn't get crap reviews? ::shrug:

Theres always some crappy games at a consoles launch hopefully the good folk on here are savvy enough to pick out the good ones! :p

It's definetly the best line-up Nintendo ever had on launch, even in Europe. New Zelda+exclusive FPS+Wii Sports+17 other games with all major genres covered.

By comparison, N64 US launch: Mario 64, Pilotwings 64 (how can you launch with only 2 games!?) and GC japan launch: Luigi's Mansion, Wave Race: Blue Storm, Super Monkey Ball (worst launch ever. only 3 games, no killer-app).

That's the best line up ever in a console, still people moan. FFS.

That's the best line up ever in a console, still people moan. FFS.

Your right, i should be pleased about the launch! and i now am! :yay:

Theres about 6 i want, and these 6 should be fantastic!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

Wii Play

WarioWare for Jan and Excitetruck for Feb! I should be pleased theres no drought so far! So i'll stop being 'picky', when you think about the actual launch-line up compared to the others, it is actually very very strong!

We can now say the Wii is out next month! The wait is almost over!

The launch is good, but it isn't that great. I mean, Zelda, yeah, but no other game makes it to that level. It's a good launch though.

If I'm lucky I'll have 4 titles together this year, being TP, Red Steel, SC: DA and Wii Play.

Well, if i'm lucky i will get 3 of those! Twilight Princess will be one, no doubt about it! Then maybe Red Steel anda Wii play!