NEurope
Ashley

Wii Hardware Discussion

That looks exactly like the shotgun IGN mocked up! erm I don't really like that big hole for the trigger, hopefully it's just a prototype.

Becuase the FHC is so small, that could be what size in needed for a universal finger size...?

-The gun is very cool, will it be bundled with duck hunt?

The FHC isn't small anymore, didn't you see the conference? It was small in TGS 2005, but now with the speaker it's very big.... I prefered the small one. Oh well...

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it doesn't look like it. So here is the sensor bar which the console requires.

Wii_sensorbar1_0501small.jpg

Sensor bar looks cool.FHC isn't that big and I think you will need to buy the lightgun seperatly.You can play DH without it.

Well that looks very sensibly made. Liking the sensor bar. :wink:

The SB's nice a discrete, I wont notice it after a while.

Awesome it's not USB! That means, there are two free slots \o\

the box will be quite big then, unless it is actually miniscule compared to the photo, i think it looks like 2/3 feet in that photo. its hard to judge whether its big or small, maybe putting a wiimote next to it to show how big it was.

The Classic Controller looks a bit clumbersom with the Wii-Mote attched. Why not have the classic as a stand alone piece of kit?

the box will be quite big then, unless it is actually miniscule compared to the photo, i think it looks like 2/3 feet in that photo. its hard to judge whether its big or small, maybe putting a wiimote next to it to show how big it was.

I reckon it (the sensor bar) should be at least 30 cm (1 foot) long. The longer the distance between its edges, the more accuracy it'll have determining depth in space (as in pushing forward and pulling backward on the controller).

no its not that big. it'll about 12 inches long. looks really good tho! You wont notice it after a while! pity its not wireless tho::shrug:

Who ever posted about the box makes a good point,wonder how big it will be.

no its not that big. it'll about 12 inches long. looks really good tho! You wont notice it after a while! pity its not wireless tho::shrug:

Isnt 12 inches a foot anyway?

whre we will plug the wand since that hole disapeared at gdc?

eyes-on-revolution-20060322072406471.jpg

yeah 12 inches is a foot, but someone said it looked like it was about 2 or 3 feet long.

its designed to be unnoticed so no matter how long it is you will hardly notice it

yeah that was me, i thought it was hard to juugde by the photo. but ive had a closer look and it does look like a foot long.

and it was me that mentioned aout the box :D

I'm going to start saving up for my Wii now I think. I currently have £160 and get £15 allowance a month. It should all be good I think :D Then hopefully at Christmas/Birthday I can get the same uber monitor my bro has for £180 :D