Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally forgot that Microsoft/Rare changed Jo Dark from a cool spy to a stupid slut.

I played PDZ for the first time in ages yesterday, and i think the games great.

Although i also thought Joanna Dark looked a bit slutty and no-where near as cool as she did in the N64 version.

Please, Joanna looked like a raging muff diver in the first one, at least in Zero she looked slightly sexy, and oddly reminiscient of a hamster at the same time...

They turned a chick that actually looked like a professional spy into a teenage slut. Hot though.

I find that mario is not powerful enough in Melee and lacks a finishing move that his nemesis bowser has.

What do you think?

You're comparing Mario to Bowser?:blank:

Mario now has The Doc's air punch now anyway, which is a finisher (kinda). S'not as good as Luigi's karate chop though.

Mario's one of my favs. He's quick yet controllable (I hate the characters that are too fast), has useful special attacks (I love smashing coins out of characters) and he isn't sent flying too fast.

I'm a SSB noob though.

Falco was the best, and in the new one i hope he has a different set of moves rather than slight differences like in SSBM

He's cheap :heh:

Meh, never use Mario that much seeing as Doc is superior. Both are pretty decent all round fighters though, too bad their recoveries are poor.

Mario's recovery's better than Docs, and the Fireballs are better than Pills (I find)

He's cheap :heh:

Mario's recovery's better than Docs, and the Fireballs are better than Pills (I find)

I agree, but their recoveries are both pretty mediocre. I prefer pills as they have more knockback. But I guess when it comes to choosing between Doc and Mario, it's down to personal preference.

I agree, but their recoveries are both pretty mediocre. I prefer pills as they have more knockback. But I guess when it comes to choosing between Doc and Mario, it's down to personal preference.

At least their recoveries are better than Luigi's, he definatly needs to be able to fight quicker after using his "fart attack".

Anyway, I think that Mario will be better in the next one, with a mix of his own and the Doc's moves (he now has his air punch for one).

I really hope Kirby & Fox lean more towards their N64 selves, Fox was kinda split into 2 in Melee. Falco should be similar, but different:wtf: The same with Ganondorf (change a couple of moves).

I also hope Marth & Luigi (if you don't hit the sweet spot) get decent ^B moves where you don't get beaten up staight afterwards

I used to be a Marth boy, until I noticed how easy it was to win with, he's the most unfair character in the game by fair, and improving his moves would be a horrid move by Nintendo.

I'm Mario all the time now, and even though my friend is the second lamest character, Falco, I enjoy myself play it a lot more.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!