Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

it's kind of hard to get my head around around that one. I think overall super mario world is the best 2d of both but i hated yoshi's island and i think sonic had more great titles but not one as good as mario world so meh im divided

lol that's because it was crap,personally gave me a headache. people were desperate for a beat em up because the n64 had........none before and i guess thats the best on the system

Hey, what about Clayfighter 63 1/3? That was, er....

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo, yes. Takes me back to the day of Captain N! Hopefully if he is included it might be an indication of a forthcoming 'Vania.. bit of wiimote whipping would really do the job.

I'm pretty sure a 2D/3D castlevania is in the works for the Wii. I may be wrong though...

Give me Ridley, Sonic and Wii Controls and I'll start to consider getting this game (well...I could cope withou the characters, but I'll leave the game alone if it doesn't have Wii Remote/Nunchuck controls)

Give me Ridley, Sonic and Wii Controls and I'll start to consider getting this game (well...I could cope withou the characters, but I'll leave the game alone if it doesn't have Wii Remote/Nunchuck controls)

it doesn't need Wiimote/nunchuck controls.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

It's a legal requirement for company mascots to be fat.

Nintendo have Mario, SEGA have Sonic, EA have Wayne Rooney...

I laughed at that, well said! :D

I'm not sure whether Sonic will be in it afterall. For a while, I thought oh yes, definitely! But now, I ain't too sure. Imo, just keep Snake as the only 3rd party character.

I laughed at that, well said! :D

I'm not sure whether Sonic will be in it afterall. For a while, I thought oh yes, definitely! But now, I ain't too sure. Imo, just keep Snake as the only 3rd party character.

I'd bet my life that he is. I really think the olympic game proves it. That game is published by sega so to me it sounds like a win-win agreement. Give sega mario so we can have sonic.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!