N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it'll be in Leeds, that Gamestation's tiny.

Yeah, I went in it once and it's like a dodgy corner store hehe. Man I miss Leeds! I'll try and head upto the Metro Centre one if it's on but I'll probably get my guts sliced by a geordie...

As much as I would love the telly, the Gamestation in MK sucks and I don't know any of the staff that work there anymore, so I've lost my connections. In fact I don't even think they have a wii set up in that shop.

Oh yeah! Thats a pretty big one too. I'm in South London so if its on there, I'll be there. :)

Yeah im in south london too. Haven't played brawl though but at melee, I am at the top of my game so I should not lose really. Although my best players are the ones that seem to be gimped like ganon and samus. May have to play as marth even though I don't main him really. Or maybe sheik, I dunno. I feel so desperate to win this that I may take a controller along just to make sure.

AH may have to take a day off work!

Yeah im in south london too. Haven't played brawl though but at melee, I am at the top of my game so I should not lose really. Although my best players are the ones that seem to be gimped like ganon and samus. May have to play as marth even though I don't main him really. Or maybe sheik, I dunno. I feel so desperate to win this that I may take a controller along just to make sure.

AH may have to take a day off work!

Sheik is my spiritual main, but I always find Pokemon Trainer to be great for unexpected opposing characters...Squirtle for the dodging, Ivysaur for the range and power and Charizard for...Something :/ (dislike charizard).

Out of all my mains in Melee (Captain Falcon, Samus, Ganon, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Falco) Pikachu is like the only one who hasn't been gimped (and he wasn't that great anyway :(). Although I do like Zero Suit Samus a lot and I've been using Marth way more.

Out of all my mains in Melee (Captain Falcon, Samus, Ganon, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Falco) Pikachu is like the only one who hasn't been gimped (and he wasn't that great anyway :(). Although I do like Zero Suit Samus a lot and I've been using Marth way more.

Pikachu is motherfecking annoying >(, apart from having slimy, highly spammable moves it has a Final Smash that for the most part is a guaranteed ko to all 3 combatants and it is easier to control than Super Sonic...Grrr.

Brawl is coming out soon!

Thought you should all know =]

I need to get online working... whats everyones views on the game? one to add to the collection or are there better ones out there?

Best controller for it is?

Signed myself up at Crossgates if anyone else will be there. I have claimed the might of Kirby, so be prepared.

I need to get online working... whats everyones views on the game? one to add to the collection or are there better ones out there?

1. We know. ;)

2. Tis brilliant, there is no reason why you shouldn't own it.

3. A wired GameCube pad.

Signed myself up at Crossgates if anyone else will be there. I have claimed the might of Kirby, so be prepared.

1. We know. ;)

2. Tis brilliant, there is no reason why you shouldn't own it.

3. A wired GameCube pad.

Just to underline what Tellyn said. Although some people manage to use Wiimote+nunchuck.

1) A bit of a disappointment for me, I don't think it's as good as Melee, but still probably the best multiplayer game on Wii. Worth getting if you liked Melee, probably not if you didn't.

2) Best controller is still the Gameube pad, no doubt about it.

1) A bit of a disappointment for me, I don't think it's as good as Melee, but still probably the best multiplayer game on Wii. Worth getting if you liked Melee, probably not if you didn't.

2) Best controller is still the Gameube pad, no doubt about it.

Zell, you reckon you can get a day off work on the 28th? Cos i'm going to be getting a train to birmingham on that day to enter the brawl tourny..you should enter yourself in it :)

And you know, you already have a nice shiny HD set, so if you can enter and win you can send it this way.......:smile: