Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

Guest Maase

I admit i was almost clicking the link, but then my Mind freeze

Hum... N-Europe not having information + dwarf gourami telling me this + no comments about it bellow = Watch the link in down bar and see that it has Idiot in his name X_X

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two quick questions about unlocking characters.

1) If for the 1st time you play Brawl, and you do the Classic Mode On Hard with Link and complete it with no continues, do you unlock (ie. challenge) Marth, Luigi and Ganondoft one after the other?? or would you have to redo it for each character??

The official site says to unlock each person:

●Beat Marth following the ending after beating Classic mode

●Beat Luigi following the ending after beating Classic mode with no continues.

●Beat Ganondorf after beating Classic mode on Hard difficulty setting or greater with Zelda or Link.

2) On the official site http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various35_list.html

its says to unlock each character you need to play X number of ''brawls''. When it says ''brawls'' does it mean vs. a friend/online? or just like each battle in classic?...or something else??(Im a bit :wtf: )

Thanx in advance! :)

Two quick questions about unlocking characters.

1) If for the 1st time you play Brawl, and you do the Classic Mode On Hard with Link and complete it with no continues, do you unlock (ie. challenge) Marth, Luigi and Ganondoft one after the other?? or would you have to redo it for each character??

The official site says to unlock each person:

●Beat Marth following the ending after beating Classic mode

●Beat Luigi following the ending after beating Classic mode with no continues.

●Beat Ganondorf after beating Classic mode on Hard difficulty setting or greater with Zelda or Link.

2) On the official site http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various35_list.html

its says to unlock each character you need to play X number of ''brawls''. When it says ''brawls'' does it mean vs. a friend/online? or just like each battle in classic?...or something else??(Im a bit :wtf: )

Thanx in advance! :)

You would have to redo it. You can't unlock Marth and then fight Luigi straight after.

I don't really think there's a weak stage in the game to be honest bar maybe...

Umm.

Yeah, there aren't really any.

All I would say is that they could have a bit more variety with the Zelda and Metroid stages, but other than that, top shout.

Can anyone else not be bothered to learn PokeT moves? 3 chars in one is quite a lot to think about and its probably best to stick to one, even if it means less predictability.

And the people i play with seem to despise the pictochat stage, which is one I like. Which side of the fence are you guys on?

So why don't you buy this instead of MK? Is it cause you prefer MK?

I prefer brawl. I feel godly in melee and obviously want to continue owning my friends. But I don't like importing and the whole freeloader disc in disc out shake it about thing seems so tedious and annoying. Little things like that piss me off.

You're a few digits and 1-3 working days away from brawl, I can't understand why you don't do it.

Well, truth be told, I'm not that eager. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Brawl, but it's not a Must-Have-Now-situation. I've got plenty of games to play now as it is. Brawl will come my way. Eventually.

Well, truth be told, I'm not that eager. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to Brawl, but it's not a Must-Have-Now-situation. I've got plenty of games to play now as it is. Brawl will come my way. Eventually.

This is pretty much how I feel too. They basically over hyped it with the updates and no release date, and the peak of my excitement....peaked a while ago now. Dont get me wrong Im shitting myself to play it, but I cant be bothered to import and the hassle of FL everytime.