Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 48 challenges left and gotta do Classic with 23 more characters and i'm not even gonna mention all star or boss battles T_T

Also playing on the courses you made is damn fun. Made some crazy ones and lazy to get the challenge...

I disaprove of your playing style. Don't rush it! It's not a competition, it's not a chore! Let it flow through you!

:P

I really don't want to go through this fast at all, cause then most of the game will be over with. It's just I want to get the chars I hate playing as over with in Classic, All Star and Bosses so I don't need to bother them with ever again.

And i've spent ages on the course editor, so fun once you get into it. First I didn't like it cause there was barely anything to use to make stuff with, but now that I unlocked more sets it's really good. I made an entire level from lifts and conveyer belts, then one only with falling blocks.

Zell, what exactly happens, an error message?

Well, first when I start the game it shows the normal Wii remote safety nonsense, then it shows a black loading screen with "loading" in the bottom right hand corner, and then it shows a white screen and stops. If it goes past that stage and loads the game, then after a while the game will show a disk read error message when it tries to load something. Something like "the game has failed to read, plaese consult the wii operations manual". When I try re-inserting the disc it usually comes up with the same bullcrap.

ZELL!!

My Wii went wierd eariler whilst playing Brawl. The screen went all red and black numerous times. I unplugged component cables and it happened again when re-inserted. :o

After a while it came back to normal. But it scared the bejeezus out of me. Hopefully it was a one-off!!

That's probably a one-off, that sort of thing hasn't happenned to me yet.

Man. My flatmate got this in the week, the Freeloader came on Friday and although we all have several essays to complete and exams to revise for, we've been playing it for two days straight.

We've had tonnes of fun already, it's a hilarious game. My flatmate was Kirby and had to fight Capt. Falcon to unlock him. As soon as the match started Falcon walked to the left of the screen and jumped off the edge, as if to say "Get that fucking pink thing away from me!!".

Wish we could have got a replay.

Man. My flatmate got this in the week, the Freeloader came on Friday and although we all have several essays to complete and exams to revise for, we've been playing it for two days straight.

We've had tonnes of fun already, it's a hilarious game. My flatmate was Kirby and had to fight Capt. Falcon to unlock him. As soon as the match started Falcon walked to the left of the screen and jumped off the edge, as if to say "Get that fucking pink thing away from me!!".

Wish we could have got a replay.

Practically the same thing happened to me but it was ganondorf. I ran over to him with Kirby, did the hammer move once and then he just jumped off the edge without trying to recover.

Sometimes the challengers are solid but more often than not they just fall off.

I went against Snake whilst unlocking him and racked his damage up to over 900%. :heh: I just combo'd him against a wall, it was a pretty unfair beating... but then he started fighting back tenfold when I tried to take a picture of the percentage, so I was lucky to finish him. ;)

^ Combo against the wall is tasty. I'm finding it hard to work out who my best char is.

I really like Lucas, Diddy, Marth and Pit, Meta Knight. There's more too.

Argh. It's probably best having plenty of good people.

This is my first time playing a brawl game and so far its been pretty fun. I've went online a few times but got my @ss handed to me :laughing: but still it was a fun time. Here are few vids of spectator mode that I recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmzS-TDopSs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o49t42GPo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNRbq-atZfU

Im sorry but the people playing in these videis are horrible, especially pikachu. Spamming of the same move is not fun for other's to here or see and will definitely not win you matches. Take these vids as a way not to play :P (didn't watch third vid as the first two annoyed me too much)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!