N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melee is one of those games that you play non-stop for a few weeks, then you and your mates get bored of it a bit faster and don't play it for a little while. Then one day your bored, and say "Hey, lets play Smash Bros! Haven't play that for awhile" and then suddenly your playing every day again.

Agreed, why would they release Brawl 3-4 months later when Twilight Princess' and Mario Galaxy's and Metroid Prime 3's release dates weren't even that far apart.

Yeah....Nintendo of Europe have been getting better.

Because of how their system works (releasing about one "big" game a month), some dates can be a little streched (Excite Truck, Trauma Center) and also translation.

However, all the BIG games have effort put in to make sure they're released not too far appart from the US and Japan, other "B-rank" games are spread out to stop drought and stop them overshadowing each other.

Sakurai EARNED my mother.

See, now I'm going to have two quotes of yours in my sig. Good job.

I honestly don't see anyone giving this game any lower than 9.7, and that's pushing it.

I have faith in people's stupidity.

And I say this without having even played the game, which completly reinforces my unbias(is that a word?)

I'd be surprised if this gets perfect scores, 9s sound about right. It just takes Melee and adds new features, stuff like that is always penalised.

In a way and I'm sure that this will happen, but it's still fucking stupid. I mean 98% of the games are just like that while this one adds a truckload of content, totally original characters that deviate completly from the norm (Olimar, Pokémon Trainer, Snake's Final Smash), great features, the best sound team ever, crossovers between Mario, Sonic and Snake, the Final Smash, Assist Trophies, adding a story mode. I mean they didn't just add a few things, they just blew the whole damn load. Unless people wanted this to be like, I don't know a FPS with VR or something.

But I'm sure a lot of reviewers will follow their train of thought. And I'm also sure they'll wake up one morning with a severed horse's head next to them.