Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dissapointed. I don't like Jiggly, I hate Ness, and there are tons of Pokes I prefer over Lucario. He's ugly and I just can't stand the look of him. And no Mewtwo please. I like him, I used him a lot in Melee, but five pokes are enough.

There are 4 so far:

Pikachu

Jiggly

Lucario

PK Trainer

Mewtwo shouldn't be dropped

Paper Mario, Cel-Link and Vaati. PLEASE! *crosses fingers*

Yeah, Paper Mario & Cel Link would make great additions; Wind Waker Link was completely different to all Links previous and Paper Mario's moveset would be good (also, he could glide?)

I REALLY want to see Ridley and K. Rool.

I also want to see Marth again, but you have to remember he was an unlockable, none of whom have been officially announced. Plus he's appearing in the DS remake.

Seriously some people are just beyond hope. We have seen the best fucking roster ever in a fighting game, yet you still complain and say the choices are weak. Get a grip, all your dream characters can't be in it

All the newcomers on the dojo have been fantastic. The other rumoured newcomers are quite awful.

That roster is fake, I can't believe you're all buying it. I won't even tag this, just look at it. First of, I don't find it realistic Sakurai would use the same artwork as on the site. As for the rest:

- Mr. Game and Watch is his SSBM artwork mirrored exactly

- Lucario is not in style, looks ripped from Pokemon Stadium Wii screen (whatever the game's name is)

- Ganondorf is ripped from Twilight Princess artwork, he's 2D unlike the others

- Ness looks bland, he looks ripped from an SSBM shot

- R.O.B. is his freaking Wikipedia picture

180px-Robotic_Operating_Buddy.jpg

- I have a poster of Young Link's artwork, it's from The Wind Waker

The rest I cannot quite place, but they could all be found with some research. Either way, I'd say the ripped artwork proves this fake anyway.

Did I miss something? Is it proven that there isn't any more newcomers?

All the newcomers on the dojo have been fantastic. The other rumoured newcomers are quite awful.

By rumoured you mean

Lucario?

Edit: Aww shit, you're talking about that lazy ass fake picture?!

Fixed, sorry about that. Suggest you remove that quote Zelda_Rulez.

Done :p.

Did I miss something? Is it proven that there isn't any more newcomers?

By rumoured you mean

Lucario?

No, Cel-Link, Wolf and ROB (from Star Fox presumably) and that are supposedly the last unlockable newcomers.

By rumoured you mean

Lucario?

I mean

Lucario (He's confirmed...there were enough Pokémon before he appeared)

Wolf (An uninteresting "Dark Fox")

ROB (Seriously....he appears in the game as a general enemy and a few other places of the game. He fits in here less than Mario Kart DS. And he massively sucks.)

And you base that on the "leaked" character select screen?

I'm just amazed anyone took that thing seriously.

No, from 4 leakers (2 on NeoGaf that are betting their accounts) that have got a few things right in the past, and are supporting each others claims. The mock-up was made from their list. We haven't seen proof though.

Some of the leakers actually said it was the one from Star Fox. But he is a trophy in the Coin Launcher minigame where you shouldn't get his trophy if he was playable.

And it can't be the NES ROB as he's a standard enemy

modea06_070919h-l.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!