Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they're really trying to perfect everything about this game.

All this "Europe is getting Brawl late"-thing is a bit worrying. I'm going with Serebii's logic, though, it doesn't seem right that Europe will get it so late compared to the US and Japan.

But Serebii, you're very mean keeping us in this pool of oblivion. :p At least it's good news that the starting line-up will be revelaed next week.

Can we count on that the revelation will be true?

All this "Europe is getting Brawl late"-thing is a bit worrying. I'm going with Serebii's logic, though, it doesn't seem right that Europe will get it so late compared to the US and Japan.

Well, NoE said today:

The Nintendo 1st & 3rd party Software lineup release schedule which was distributed by Nintendo on Thursday 6th December confirmed launch dates for Nintendo titles launching in Q1 2008.

Nintendo also included some titles which were fixed for release beyond Q1 2008 such as Mario Kart Wii. All Nintendo software titles launching in Q2 2008 have not been finalised or confirmed to date.

Nintendo will communicate on all software titles launching in Q2 2008 for Wii and Nintendo DS at a later date.

HAH I TOLD THOSE BUMS

Who's stupid and moronic now you mother fuckers (not you lot obviously as you followed me and good to ya :p)

Cube, do you have a link to that so I can go forth and be gloating to everyone?

Herep

Anyway, back to the update:

CPU players replacing disconnectors = ace (although I'm sure they told us that earlier)

CPU players replacing disconnectors = ace (although I'm sure they told us that earlier)

I don't think they did. I haven't heard it before and I'm absorbing everything Smash Bros. :p

Buuut ... I could have missed it. :)

Oh, and Serebii, be careful about gloating. If one day you turn out to be wrong about something, it might hurt. "Twice the pride, double the fall" and all that ... ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!