Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

That would be great having Banjo-Kazooie in there!

I really don't want them to waste a space on Sonic, I think he'd be pretty rubbish really!

I'd much rather Capcom and Namco get characters in there!

Sonic needs to be in just so I can beat the hell out of him for having terrible games for the past 6-7 years.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic needs to be in just so I can beat the hell out of him for having terrible games for the past 6-7 years.
I actually hate evry time I see Sonic atm! His games have gotten so bad, it feels to me like he'll ruin the reputation of every game he's in.

And all the terrible new characters they keep introducing to the series!

I actually think I'd like games like M&S at the Olympics, much more if it was just a Mario Olympics game (no Sonic). I just don't like all the characters anymore and what the series has become! and it gets even worse with the likes of Sonic Riders Gravity and introducing JetSkis and stuff into the latest DS game etc...

Sonic should really take a 3D break for a while, ditch everyone else (bar Tails and Knuckles) and then come back and wow everyone!

I really liked Sonic Adventure, but the latest adventure outing on 360/PS3 was a joke!

I guess Secret Rings may have been a step in the right direction, but I still wasn't convinced!

Except Sunshine.

I'd say that Adventure 2, Rush, Secret Rings and Rush Adventure were all fantastic games.

I loved Sunshine! Sonic Adventure 2 for me was a poor game even though I took the time to get all the emblems and Rush and Secret Rings were alright. I have Rush Adventure sitting on my shlef ready to play when I get time.

I would certainly take Sunshine over Adventure 2 any day of the week.

If there's others third party characters, it will be most likely videogaming Icons which have been on a Nintendo system such as Sonic, Megaman, Pacman (I hope he isn't but since he is in Mario Kart GP...), Simon Belmont,...

And I still hope for Goemon who is quite popular in Japan (even have a TV show). I want to believe.

So Snake was added after all. I hope Sakurai won't show all unlockables so soon. Before Melee was released unlockables weren't added to the site, so I expected the same to happen here. Maybe Snake's an exception because we already knew about him. He's in the movies after all. And again a triple update, I like the music a lot and I hope we'll get the alert theme as well. Snake's grab looks cool as well, in the picture with Ike. And I guess the box could be his entrance.

If he's unlockable, maybe you unlock him by using the Konami code. :p

I would say the other two 3rd party characters are between Sonic, Megaman, Bomberman. Probably the first two will get the spots.

Yeah I think those have some good chances of making it in. Especially Sonic and Megaman. One other I believe could make it is someone from Castlevania like Simon Belmont.

With yesterday's update we got Snake's icon as well. It's number 17, so it doesn't say anything about how many franchises will still be added, imagine if it was number 20.:heh:

We now know there will be 18 with one still missing. Number 13 to be exact. But as that one's before the Ice Climbers it must be Mr. Game and Watch as that's the only veteran franchise left. And I don't believe they'll add a new franchise in the middle of the old ones.

world_b_17.gif

Since we have an Animal Crossing icon, isn't it likely that we will get an AC character?(if it has been discussed earlier I'm sorry) Every other icon is represented by a character. Mr. Resetti or Tom Nook with a spade would be so awesome. But I can't understand what smash moves they could possible have.

Since we have an Animal Crossing icon, isn't it likely that we will get an AC character?(if it has been discussed earlier I'm sorry) Every other icon is represented by a character. Mr. Resetti or Tom Nook with a spade would be so awesome. But I can't understand what smash moves they could possible have.

I would want Resetti in the game just for the same reason for wanting Sonic, be great to give him the beating on a lifetime!

If I had a choice between Sonic and Megaman being in the game I would pick Megaman anyday.

Yeah that icon is known since the stage got added, and since then we know there will be a character from Animal Crossing. So I'd say it's practically confirmed, every franchise which has a character has an icon. I'm guessing Tom Nook or K.K. Slider. Resetti could happen, but he would move really oddly being a mole and in the ground and all. Sakurai could pull that off though.

Well Tom Nook is in the background of the stage as well, and seeing that you can play with 4 of the same characters I don't see why that couldn't happen. Imagine playing with 4 K.K. Slider on Satuday night. :p

Why did they call it Smashville anyway?

You could name your town whatever you want in Animal Crossing so I guess they just chose this.

I'm going to guess that it will be Mr. Resetti for the following reasons:

1. He's seems to be most "violent" character in Animal Crossing

2. He isn't in the background of Smashville

3. He was a trophy in Melee. So Sakurai seems to like him (K.K. Slider was also in...but his Saturday night special thing wouldn't have as much impact if he was a playable character)

4. He's a mole, which can lead to some unique moves and movement.

I'm going to guess that it will be Mr. Resetti for the following reasons:

1. He's seems to be most "violent" character in Animal Crossing

2. He isn't in the background of Smashville

3. He was a trophy in Melee. So Sakurai seems to like him (K.K. Slider was also in...but his Saturday night special thing wouldn't have as much impact if he was a playable character)

4. He's a mole, which can lead to some unique moves and movement.

If he's in I know what I'm going to do to try to unlock him. ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!