Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

Guest Stefkov

People saying before about the new pictures being lighter. I liked them more when they were darker, I think more of the detail could be seen.

Still looking stunning though. I'm gonna go play Melee again.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definately a good improvement, but no where near the scale of what Melee looked like compared to the original.

Nintendo have to release this in Europe by the end of the year, it's their biggest killer-app with wide appeal, without it Nintendo may fall behind at Christmas compared to what the competition has to offer.

Hmm there's something bothering me about a picture Helmsy posted on the previous page (the 3rd pic down with Link and Mario). now, the game is played on a 2d plane, however, why is Link BEHIND (in the sense that he's further back than Mario) Mario after he's gotten hit by a move? Mario's animation would suggest that he is facing left, so Link should either be infront of him or right behind him...not further back.

I think that made sense...

Hmm there's something bothering me about a picture Helmsy posted on the previous page (the 3rd pic down with Link and Mario). now, the game is played on a 2d plane, however, why is Link BEHIND (in the sense that he's further back than Mario) Mario after he's gotten hit by a move? Mario's animation would suggest that he is facing left, so Link should either be infront of him or right behind him...not further back.

I think that made sense...

I think it's just the angle of the camera man, I don't think you have much to worry about, they wouldn't mess around with the classic Smash Bros. formula.

Guest Stefkov

As Sprout said it's just the camera angle, it's like the angle of the picture beneath it. Link is flying off to the left.

I wonder when we'll learn more about that bad ass special moves? Remember Link's was a Triforce move thing, Mario was just some big Fireball or something. Wonder how they'll be used during the game.

I do believe Mario is performing his down A move in that picture. He does a full 360 rotation during this move. This would mean that Link isn't behind Mario, Mario is merely facing the screen during play.

My bad. I only briefly look at it and figured mario was doing his dash attack.

Same here,I keep listening to the little music I have of it,watch the two trailers often and play Melee more than I usually do.

Damn this hype,means waiting seems longer >.<

At least you have melee to play i have nothing...except this ball and cup

*starts playing with the ball and cup*

this is actually pretty fun, look at the ball go *giggles*

this should keep me amused until brawl comes out.

Same here,I keep listening to the little music I have of it,watch the two trailers often and play Melee more than I usually do.

Damn this hype,means waiting seems longer >.<

I have been listening to that Menu tune Over and Over again! Can't wait for more music, the music for this game I reckon will be absolutely phenomenal. I'll be buying/downloading the soundtrack thats for sure.

Say guys, what's that site that has all the latest Smash Bros news again?

(I'm desperate to play this. I love the new bright graphics, same sort of thing that happened to Zelda TP before release, but the opposite way around.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!