Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beginning May 22nd, Super Smash Bros. Brawl director Masahiro Sakurai will post a daily blog on smashbros.com regarding the title's progress and any other topics that tickle his fancy. Rumor has it that he'll be revealing Fabio as the next playable character.

Blah blah blah

Beginning May 22nd, Super Smash Bros. Brawl director Masahiro Sakurai will post a daily blog on smashbros.com regarding the title's progress and any other topics that tickle his fancy. Rumor has it that he'll be revealing Fabio as the next playable character.

fabio.jpg

Wonder what his moveset will be

Guest Stefkov
Aslong as you don't bleed,than have fun.

Don't worry, I don't bleed.

I'm really hyped up for this game now. Not played any mario games ina while. I mean smash bros and Tennis and the like.

Mario football coming out and news for this!

What could Sakurai possibly have to write about every single day? Sounds a bit far fetched to me. Unless he wants to show pictures of his dog.

"Hi. I'm in charge of producing one of the most anticipate games for years. In fact, I've just finished a six hour production meeting, but never mind all that. Look at my dog! LOOK AT HIM!!"

"Hi. I'm in charge of producing one of the most anticipate games for years. In fact, I've just finished a six hour production meeting, but never mind all that. Look at my dog! LOOK AT HIM!!"

That sounds just like Shigeru's GDC Talk.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!