NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

One new character. Fox - we all knew he would make the cut. where are the others goddamit! Next, let me guess Capt Falcon.

I've seen character requests, but have we ever discussed ARENA requests, they've got to make a Luigis Mansion arena and have some moves with the Vaccuum cleaner for Luigi. For Wario, the stage should be a backdrop from either Wario World or Wario Land on Gameboy, the song of the arena would definitely be one of the early stages in Wario Land, appropriate for the game.

There should be 2 Wario Lvs. 1 old style & 1 Wario Ware.

(Luigi's super will use the Poltergust I reckon)

I think Nintendo are going to use levels from DS games and Wii games.

In that case then, a Tetris level would be quite fun... Imagine jumping about and moving up the level to avoid being crushed by Tetriminos!

From the new trailer if looks like Mr Game&Watch is going to replace by Wario and Shiek is going to be replace by ZS Samus.

I don't know, you'll get a lot of angry hardcores if they remove sheik. The character was one of the top 3 in SSBM (and my character as well).

They can have game&watch.

Another thing Link is TP one now and not OOT one anymore which could mean Zelda might be the TP one as well.

Another thing Link is TP one now and not OOT one anymore which could mean Zelda might be the TP one as well.

And maybe her special can be

the magic thing she done at the end of the new trailer and maybe TP Ganondorf will be in it.

Chances are I will be pretty much using Link all the time and then probably Pit and Fox.Though I like the look of Marios Special.Oh the joys of waiting for the game.

I hope there's a level from The Wind Waker that includes the pirate ship, King of Red Lions, Beedle's boat (the last two get unbalanced if you keep still too long), submarines and them cannon firing enemy vessels (shooting at you). Drop in the water -> you die. That level would be awesome.

I hope there's a level from The Wind Waker that includes the pirate ship, King of Red Lions, Beedle's boat (the last two get unbalanced if you keep still too long), submarines and them cannon firing enemy vessels (shooting at you). Drop in the water -> you die. That level would be awesome.

That is a pretty awesome Idea. And there could be the small cannon boats fighting in the backgroud with stray bombs coming the fighter's way every now and then.

At first I thought the Mario Kart level was an amazing idea, but then I remembered that the F-Zero level is already like that. :sad:

That is a pretty awesome Idea. And there could be the small cannon boats fighting in the backgroud with stray bombs coming the fighter's way every now and then.

At first I thought the Mario Kart level was an amazing idea, but then I remembered that the F-Zero level is already like that. :sad:

The only unique variation you could get out of the Mario Kart Level is that you could have those ocassional item boxes appear and you get special items only in that level and also the carts that drive by, some will be equipped with items and they'll come flying towards the player, for example a cart could have a star activated and inflict a large amount of damage or shoot blue/red/green shells etc.

I don't really want much clones in it.New characters are fine but you've got to make them unique with their own set of moves.

From the new trailer if looks like Mr Game&Watch is going to replace by Wario and Shiek is going to be replace by ZS Samus.

I did notice that ZS Samus seemed to have a very similar moveset and movement in general to Sheik. However I really hope Sheik is in the game, I picked Sheik a lot.

What makes you say that?

Well on Melee Shiek just goes round comboing with her f*cking tilt attacks and they combo VERY well, and from the trailer Zamus just went round doing the same. Will be sad to say byebye to Game and Watch though...

Sheik was a mediocre character for me personally, good to have her there, but I didn't like her move set. Zero Samus looks tall, supposedly shes 6"3' in the games and that so thats probably what i'm seeing in the new trailer and I think looks to be a better substitute, but having both would be even better.

New screen.

h_103_62682_KO2_0474_JPG.jpg

I'm glad hes in the game, a good character addition, I would've been annoyed if he wasn't included in the character list.

ZS Samus & Wario movements

Somehow I don't recall Mr Game and Watch running backwards on all fours with his arse pointed towards the enemy. Or having a gigantic fart attack. :heh: Also Samus and Sheik moved in a very similar fashion in Melee (both had the same spinning upward kick especially.) In fact the main difference between them was that Samus was slower and floatier then Sheik. Besides if they have gotten rid of Sheik, how will they have adjusted Zelda's character to compensate?