NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Zant? Hell, yeah. Ganondorf (who can turn into Ganon)- yes, please.

Hyrul Temple. Thank yo very much.

However, the only one that seems remotely likely is the temple.

But I still want Zant lol

Zant? No thank you. Sonic? Maybe, as long as they's no voice-acting.

I'm all up for new characters, but I'd rather have fewer new characters than lots of shit ones. I mean, melee had Docter Mario. Docter Mario? Try harder nintendo.

The groundrules for new characters are: no more people from Mario, or their female or evil counterparts; more franchises rather than more people from the same franchise; not too many lame 3rd parties.

Also I don't want Midna in it.

Hmm, a few reasons...

-She's only appeared as a support character in one game. She's not in the same league as Mario, Pikachu and Solid Snake.

-Since I was hardly gripped by TP's story, I hardly care for her as a character.

-I don't like her. At all. Her voice. Her looks. Her eevil smile. She's a bigger, fatter, louder navi.

-And finally, having her as a character is wasting a spot for a potentially better option.

Although having her as a special move is fine, same with making her a trophy.

Hmm, a few reasons...

-She's only appeared as a support character in one game. She's not in the same league as Mario, Pikachu and Solid Snake.

-Since I was hardly gripped by TP's story, I hardly care for her as a character.

-I don't like her. At all. Her voice. Her looks. Her eevil smile. She's a bigger, fatter, louder navi.

-And finally, having her as a character is wasting a spot for a potentially better option.

Although having her as a special move is fine, same with making her a trophy.

Okay, so you didnt find Midna great character but she might be in SSBB because Shiek was in SSBM but really didnt do much at all.

what kinda Costumes for characters would you like to see

Mario:

as for Mario his costumes should be original mario costume , and the Super mario costume with the cape , when he transform with a Tail that can make him fly , Doctor mario

Luigi

For luigi goes the same as mario

Link:

For link they should have TP costume as in the trailer , his Golden warior tunic from twiligh princess , Zora tunic , and Dark Link as a costume but when you choose darklink his voice will be heavier

Wario:

Smash bros costume he had in the trailer , his original Yellow costume ,

and do not know what other costumes he had in previous games

Captain falcon ,

his original costume , and blood falcon ,

Samus:

Original Costume , and Dark Samus ,

Snake:

Original Costume from Twin snakes , his james bond kinda Suit , and his diving suit

Pikachu:

they can give as costumes , Raichu , Pichu

kirby:

they can leave it like that kirby doesnt need any costumes becouse when he swalows someone up he gets that costume the only can give him differend collors

For sonic:

they can put his original collor and shadow as his alternate costume

Pit:

i hope they bring a game from him out very soon,

he is already perfect the way he is, but some extra special designd costumes would be awesome

I hope that the event mode will contain bosses from games i.e Mother Brain, Metal Gear Rex,Liquid Snake and Zant etc.

they dont have to put Midna as an playable character but what could be an awesome option is

when you use the D-Pad you know when you tount you oponent when you pres up

what they can do is when you play as Link and Press down he'll change as wolf link with midna on his back and eventualy fight , that would be awesome

as you play as Young link you change in the Fierce deity link when you pres down on the D-pad,

if the can do stuff like that for more characters would be great

I hope that the event mode will contain bosses from games i.e Mother Brain, Metal Gear Rex,Liquid Snake and Zant etc.

yeah that would be bomb

I'm still hoping for Sora or Cloud.

If Cloud was in the game which he won't be, i'll beat the living crap out of him every time with Link. Same as the sort of abuse Snake is going to get in my version of the game having the most inferior statistics in terms of KOS and the most amount of falls.

If Cloud was in the game which he won't be, i'll beat the living crap out of him every time with Link. Same as the sort of abuse Snake is going to get in my version of the game having the most inferior statistics in terms of KOS and the most amount of falls.

Ugh you're one of those mega-fanboys....

Go back to the ONM forums where you belong.

Want me to get you my 'Best of Solitanze' compilation in which he says 'Ban all members who rate the Zelda thread below 5 stars'? :heh:

or maybe its because non ninty characters just dont suit the game.

I don't see why not. Link appeared in Soul Caliber, and no-one complained that he didn't suit the game.

I thought half the point is that the characters don't suit fighting each other.....

I want to see Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, seeing as I doubt Marth will be in it, despite his popularity in melee.

Whatever third party characters end up being in it, people will complain - either they don't like certain characters or they're annoyed their favourite character didn't get a look in. I'd rather it stayed first party only - a true celebration of all things Nintendo, like Melee.

I want to see Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, seeing as I doubt Marth will be in it, despite his popularity in melee.

Marth wont go...and Roy should stay so long as he has a few more differences added.

I'd like to see a Fire Emblem character without a sword to be honest...The guy that hangs with Eliwood?

I'm still hoping for Sora or Cloud.

Although I dont agree with Cloud ( I like Squall better ) I do agree that Sora should be in. His special would be awesome especially if they use his various forms from KH2.

i like cloud more he is my favorite character out of every final fantasy game

and i'd love to see him fight against link , link and cloud are both my favorite

Marth wont go...and Roy should stay so long as he has a few more differences added.

I'd like to see a Fire Emblem character without a sword to be honest...The guy that hangs with Eliwood?

I bet Roy & Marth will be replace with Eliwood & Ike.