NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Yep, it's confirmed.

Dammit. So long? :(

I bow down to you, sir. That's awesome.

Yep, it's confirmed.

Never seen this done on this forum so i didnt bother checking where it linked to :P

Owned =(

Never seen this done on this forum so i didnt bother checking where it linked to :P

Owned =(

Wow...well without sounding like a ****....you n00b. Lol.

As soon as I clicked it I knew, it loaded way to fast for me to be the Dojo!

hmm, interesting that you can say fuck and shit...but you can't say tw at. odd

Owned =(

80% of Dyson's links are that.

I know that link, i allways put the mouse over the link and see down there if the link is true xD

Works all time lol

(Was the Rickrolled or the Exorcist one? lol)

June 6th seems about right to me, it's a complete joke though...I mean that's over 3 months away! :indeed:

Mario Kart is definately going to be released in April then, or delayed till after Brawl...going by all the information, April 25th seems like the official date for Europe.

Here and here.

edit: and also Here.

Looks like that confirms it, then. *sigh* I'd always hoped it'd be late April / early May at the very latest. :shakehead

Yep, it's confirmed.

Is it wrong that I find this song catchy? Bah classic 80's cheese ftw

Yep, it's confirmed.

That is clearly a lie. NoE always gives us up, always lets us down, always runs around and deserts us, always makes us cry, always says goodbye and always makes us cry. And more importantly, NoE isn't a skinny white man with the deep voice of a black man.

That is clearly a lie. NoE always gives us up, always lets us down, always runs around and deserts us, always makes us cry, always says goodbye and always makes us cry. And more importantly, NoE isn't a skinny white man with the deep voice of a black man.

I feel that someone somewhere needs to pay. Where do I go to release all this anger?

So this 6th June is the real deal? I'm not sure. Thats really bad for me because its the middle of my GCSEs :( Will have to wait a couple more weeks to save my grades lol. Though I know I'll probably still play it for hours on release date ;)

Nor do I think they intended people to be in the mindset they'd created the lead heroin as a magic transexual!

Birdo was...

He's just not a heroin:)

They're just strapped down because of that tight outfit!

You are just speculating...But you designed Sheik so I guess you know her breasts are strapped down with those bandages.

I think you two need a bit more boob experience....There's no way OOT Shiek's chest is strapped down boobs.

Anyway....It doesn't matter; shiek can be seen as either, because, it can be either, we don't know how Zelda transforms...it's magic so anything's possible.

There's loads of cartoon characters like that though, for obvious reasons.

Because having male genetals is sexist;)

Foreign to who?

Anyone not German, French or....That other language.

If the 6th June date is true, its a very bad idea by Nintedo. Their hype machine will have been off for the game for 2 months. All secrets known and so forth

OW noticed that IGN has the game set for May and that it was TBA yesterday.

OW noticed that IGN has the game set for May and that it was TBA yesterday.

May is almost as bad and still sucks.