NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Pleassse, of course I know my stuff. BUT...Sheik is a man. Zelda transforms (using the triforce of wisdom) into a male Sheikah, she didn't simply put a scarf across her face and darken her skin, adding red contacts. Physically Sheik is a man.

So Zelda, lost her uterus and vagina and gained testicles, penis and prostate? Wow, how do you know these things? :P

It's just a magical disguise, it's still Zelda, she doesn't change her sex back and forth.

Pleassse, of course I know my stuff. BUT...Sheik is a man. Zelda transforms into a male Sheikah, she didn't simply put a scarf across her face and darken her skin, adding red contacts. Physically Sheik is a man.
....what!!

So is Impa a man just because of her muscular physique and short hair!... No!

Impa is female and Sheik is female! It's Zelda in disguise... it's a magic disguise... but not as a man!

The Brawl model is further confirmation of this, as instead of tying her hair up, Zelda has just bound it in a ponytail.

le_shiek.jpg

Hints include stuff like what the gossip stones would say, such as: 'Zelda is really a 'Tomboy''.
Yeah a 'Tomboy'...... not a Ladyboy!!

men can have ponytails lol. Seriously you could argue both ways but female is probably correct. Why am I giving an opinion in this just shut up.

All we need to know is that Zelda is epic, zelda is fun and also that zelda shouldnt be taken completely seriously. I dont think the creators really think it matters what gender. wah

So Zelda, lost her uterus and vagina and gained testicles, penis and prostate? Wow, how do you know these things? :P

It's just a magical disguise, it's still Zelda, she doesn't change her sex back and forth.

Sheik_oot.jpg

This is the Sheik I consider 'canon'. Nevertheless, we are all in titled to our own opinions :D and for me Sheik is a man...End of discussion. ^^

....what!!

Impa clearly has tities. ^^

Impa.jpg

She definately lost her (.)(.)

I dont think the creators really think it matters what gender. wah
Nor do I think they intended people to be in the mindset they'd created the lead heroin as a magic transexual!

She definately lost her (.)(.)
They're just strapped down because of that tight outfit!

I think you're missing the point of the disguise!

She's trying to pass herself off as a male Sheikah to avoid detection, hence her appearance [and setting the player up for the plot twist]!

She has not however, actually turned into a man!

Nor do I think they intended people to be in the mindset they'd created the lead heroin as a magic transexual!

:indeed:

Fact is this is obscure. In OOT several people refer to Sheik as a man. Zelda is referred to as a tomboy. It may as well be a Nintendo inside joke, the questioning of sexuality is nothing new in Japanese media.

They're just strapped down because of that tight outfit!

I think you're missing the point of the disguise!

She is after all pretending to me a male Sheikah!

She has not however, actually transformed into a man!

You are just speculating...But you designed Sheik so I guess you know her breasts are strapped down with those bandages. I can accept your views, but I'll also stick to mine...Sorry. :p

I may be wrong, but doesn't Sheik's trophy in Melee refer to her as "She"? And it's the OoT Sheik.

Despite knowing this, I still refer to Sheik as a He, mainly because I was used to it while playing OoT.

....what!!

Impa is female and Sheik is female! It's Zelda in disguise... it's a magic disguise... but not as a man!

The Brawl model is further confirmation of this, as instead of tying her hair up, Zelda has just bound it in a ponytail.

i get it now... all sheikah are female! wow, didn't see that one comin'. anyway all of you need to STFU!! who cares? isn't everybody allowed to have their own opinion? besides, this forum is about brawl, not Zelda's magically transforming sexual organs.

LOL just lol people are entitled to their opinions but thinking sheik is a man is just plain wrong I am sorry but would it be more feasible that the magic bends light allowing zelda to pass herself off as male more easily.

And she wasn't exactly incredibly endowed so strapping herself down should not be too much of a problem, especially if the magic can help the illusion, which it is. An allusion.

The stones saying that she is a tomboy means nothing. The girl likes to do things out of character. Stuff that a dainty little princess would not do. That is all. Does not mean she is a man/can become a man/whatever.

Sheik is a woman. Japanese maybe crazy but nintendo thrive on their "the kids are safe to enjoy this" image and having a hermaphrodite in one of their biggest most recognisable franchises is just plain retarded and confusing.

...and on her arms, legs and...fingers. :p

That's what Kunoichi did. Not only do they have bandages in a lot of places (they probably didn't do that, maybe it just comes from the anime :P), but they really did wrap bandages around the chest to hide that they're women and because all the bouncing isn't unseful.

Not that this matters at all just feel like talking about it, it's just that, why someone would think that a Nintendo character would have a temporary sex change, just to hide, when it's much more plausible that it's a disguise it's beyond me. I mean, for some reason, Sheik in Brawl has boobs

There was a hilarious debate on Smashboards about this recently, where one guy's response to anyone suggesting Sheik was male was, 'DOES SHE HAVE MALE GENITALIA?!?!?'. Well, I don't know about that, having never seen Sheik naked, but I'll tell you someone that doesn't have them:

diddykong.jpg

By the way, I'm in the 'Even though Sheik is referred to as female at the Dojo, I still think of her as male' camp.

There was a hilarious debate on Smashboards about this recently, where one guy's response to anyone suggesting Sheik was male was, 'DOES SHE HAVE MALE GENITALIA?!?!?'. Well, I don't know about that, having never seen Sheik naked, but I'll tell you someone that doesn't have them:
diddykong.jpg

By the way, I'm in the 'Even though Sheik is referred to as female at the Dojo, I still think of her as male' camp.

There's loads of cartoon characters like that though, for obvious reasons.

There's loads of cartoon characters like that though, for obvious reasons.

Obviously. I was just making the point that just because we can't see a penis under Shieik's clothes, it doesn't mean there isn't one there. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. Does it really matter just how 'far' Zelda's transformation into Sheik goes?

Seems the release date is 6 june.... NoE, I hate you.

Suddenly, wii modchip sales increase

Seems the release date is 6 june.... NoE, I hate you.

Any source please? Hope its not, 4 months is a long time.........

I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere, although it's likely if we get Mario Kart first. I really hope we won't get that instead of Brawl. :nono: