NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Don't start a war please...

PS: Sorry for offtopic but... Sprout can't you get pics to the comic from anywhere else? I'm missing them.... :)

Don't start a war please...

PS: Sorry for offtopic but... Sprout can't you get pics to the comic from anywhere else? I'm missing them.... :)

I must apologise for the lack of comics. The Spriter's Resource is now back up, so I can begin comics again. However, as many know, it is exam season, so you may not get any until they've finished. I'll try and make one for tomorrow, but I can't make any promises. Again, sorry about this.

Anyway, err, speaking ontopic, the addition of in game Snake shots pleases me greatly. Now I wonder what the next update may hold. New characters? Stage descriptions? I have absolutely no idea.

People are forgetting that there are only 4 B moves. All of his A moves will be a physical close combat attack, so there would be a max of 3 different explosive based moves (his Up B would be used as a recovery). So heres my list oof B moves I would like to see.

B: Gas grenage

Tap B: Rocket Launcher

Up B: A grapple wire (like what batman use) to hook on to wall and recover

Down B: Lay C4, B again to detonate

Also his Z would be a choke hold (with snake shouting "freeze!").

People are forgetting that there are only 4 B moves. All of his A moves will be a physical close combat attack, so there would be a max of 3 different explosive based moves (his Up B would be used as a recovery). So heres my list oof B moves I would like to see.

B: Gas grenage

Tap B: Rocket Launcher

Up B: A grapple wire (like what batman use) to hook on to wall and recover

Down B: Lay C4, B again to detonate

Also his Z would be a choke hold (with snake shouting "freeze!").

what grapple wire???

they wouldnt just make up weapons yknow.

they wouldnt just make up weapons yknow.

I think they would.

Do you recall captain falcon ever using his falcon punch in an f zero game? No they just made it up for smash. Same with moves like firefox, shiek's needles/chain, peach's tap B move... and besides snake needs a 3rd jump anyway.

250px_Krystalsfas.jpg

Masahiro Sakurai has commented once again on the Smash Bros. Brawl Japanese site. While we do not have the official translation, one of the big discussions comes from characters that gamers want to see in Brawl. Apparently, many Japanese gamers are interested in Ganondorf making a return. While he hasn’t been confirmed for the new title, Mr. Sakurai is taking a lot of what gamers say to heart. Another popular character choice is Krystal from Star Fox Adventures. I personally think this would be a great choice, her arsenal of weapons and moves would translate very well to the Smash Bros. universe.

Put that sexy fox in there!

She annoyed the hell out of me with her snooty accent. Put her in just so I can beat the hell out of her.

I think they would.

Do you recall captain falcon ever using his falcon punch in an f zero game? No they just made it up for smash. Same with moves like firefox, shiek's needles/chain, peach's tap B move... and besides snake needs a 3rd jump anyway.

Seeing as the only 2 characters to have a grapple wire are link/young link and samus, and they exist in their own games, i dont think they will give snake a grapple wire without it featuring in his games. im sure his stealth camo will come in use, but most probably as a item, like the perfect dark one. Im not too sure what his 3rd jump will be like however.

For snake, I reckon his moves should mostly focus on his CQC skills, or at least his A moves should. DownB should use his camoflage to turn him invisible for a few seconds, the trick with this move being it lats depending on how often you use it, the more often you use it the less time it lasts, so people can't continually use it to hide. Up and B should be similar to falcons up and B, except when you grab someone you kick them down and go up yourself (in order to differentiate a bit). Forward and B should be a Nikita, similar to Zelda's Din's fire, but more flexible control and less power (to balance). I reckon B should be a counter, because I think it fits the character. Finally the grab should be a chokehold.

She annoyed the hell out of me with her snooty accent. Put her in just so I can beat the hell out of her.

I was strangely attracted to her :woops:

I think thats a little worrying :shakehead

For snake, I reckon his moves should mostly focus on his CQC skills, or at least his A moves should. DownB should use his camoflage to turn him invisible for a few seconds, the trick with this move being it lats depending on how often you use it, the more often you use it the less time it lasts, so people can't continually use it to hide. Up and B should be similar to falcons up and B, except when you grab someone you kick them down and go up yourself (in order to differentiate a bit). Forward and B should be a Nikita, similar to Zelda's Din's fire, but more flexible control and less power (to balance). I reckon B should be a counter, because I think it fits the character. Finally the grab should be a chokehold.

CQC would be his grab attack no?

The A attacks would be random punches and kicks

Down B for claymore

Forward B for Stinger missile

Just B would of been perfect for Socom

His taunt could be either hide in a box, or smoke.

His taunt could be either hide in a box, or smoke.

I think you know that characters can't smoke in Nintendo games ;o The kids could imitate Snake

Nono guys, his block should be getting in a box:heh:

Everyone should have proper blocks like Yoshi in the next one, the bubbles look stupid. (though I don't know exactly how thay sould do it for some; Mario=Tanooki stone thing, Kirby into one of his blocks, Ness could do whatever, Mewtwo has a cool bubble on the cartoons, Pikachu an electric shield etc etc)

Yeah I was thinking the other day that should be his shield instead of a shrinking bubble.

I was strangely attracted to her :woops:

I think thats a little worrying :shakehead

Who WASNT attracted to her!!!!!

*backs away slowly*

How about including Vaati from The Legend of Zelda in this game? We need more Zelda villains and he would be perfect as he would use magic and sorcery.

Or the one from ALTTP?!...Being a big game and that...Though Vaati would be cool, dunno how he's work though :S

They just need to give him some Zelda-y magic moves. Such as the ones he used on Zelda and the Hyrulian Knights.

I want a Hyrule cel shaded stage with Dark Nut Knights. And Miniblins. Lots of them. That would make a great event stage.

Zelda series villains.

• Onox
  • Vaari
  • Phantom Ganon
  • Agahnim
  • Nightmare
  • Dark Link
  • Veran
  • Majora's Mask

I say nintendo need to add more females characters in ssbb, so how about adding a female villain from zelda series like Veran?

I want a Hyrule cel shaded stage with Dark Nut Knights. And Miniblins. Lots of them. That would make a great event stage.

Four words: top of Ganon's tower. :)

I also think they need more females. I think they should add a female Fire Emblem character. If they add Toad, Toadette could be a skin :heh:

A lot of games would be best as stages. BALLOON FIGHT STAGE!!!!!

Could he be one of the new characters or just using his castle as a stage?

Flags look different, but Ashnard would be a cool character. Smash Bros. needs a little more Fire Emblem, maybe Ike or Eliwood in it this time.