NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

They should have a level where Rex is walking about in the background and occasionally fires a missile at you.

They should have a level where Rex is walking about in the background and occasionally fires a missile at you.

Awesome idea, I hope the MGS music plays in the background. That will hype me up to no end.

Awesome idea, I hope the MGS music plays in the background. That will hype me up to no end.

wait WAIT WAIT

I just realised

NOBUO UEMATSU...MGS THEME...*explodes*

My god what are they conjuring.

wait WAIT WAIT

I just realised

*Strips naked and dances wildly in the streets*

That tune would be GODLY.

*Strips naked and dances wildly in the streets*

That tune would be GODLY.

GET THE BLACK FUCKIN MAGES INVOLVED

and you will have there the best tune of the game. oh yes.

The thing is i was pondering costumes, sincce Snake is currently wearing the MGS2 suit, and also, his face is that of Big Boss, and since they revealed him as JUST snake, if they stick with 5 alternative costumes, you could have the MGS1 suit, MGS2 suit, MGS3 standard olive suit, Ghost camo snake, and finally, Iroquis Pliskin. sounds grand ne

Do you know who I want to see in SSBB? The sword fighting guy from Wind Waker who teaches you new techniques!

Do you know who I want to see in SSBB? The sword fighting guy from Wind Waker who teaches you new techniques!

I think his name was Orca, that cocky little old git. There will be no blocking with that spear of his if he is in this game. I demand revenge for all the times he knocked me over.

You dont even know his name?

You dont even know his name?

I was going to put Orca, then I thought that was Free Willy.

I got this image from NeoGa Boards.

ashnard9ap.jpg

Could he be one of the new characters or just using his castle as a stage?

FYI Uematsu-sama just worked on the Main theme.

True. :hmm::cry:

N-Sider: How much involvement do you have with the project?

Uematsu: It's just actually the one song, the title song, that I was asked to write, and that was a real surprise, very nice to have that opportunity. I didn't think it was really going to be a big deal, but it was really fun to work with and it turned out really good. (laughs)

N-Sider: So are there any plans for you to do more songs for the game?

Uematsu: If [sakurai] asks me I'll do anything! (laugh) There isn't really an actual plan, but in Japan we're going to do something. I'll work with Sakurai again, we just don't know what yet. (laugh)

Interesting find Dante, I don't know him but that is one big ass sword. I'm going to buy Path of Radiance soon, need to get into Fire Emblem.:smile:

Hey, look whos finally shown his face.

I hope he isnt "all" explosives...

Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAKE!

*blinks*

Do some people not look at the above posts in a thread before they post :hmm:

*blinks*

Do some people not look at the above posts in a thread before they post :hmm:

I know. :indeed:

Actually I did have a scan along but was kinda put off when I read something along the lines of "dancing naked in the street".

For starters, its not just above, its above and a page back :-p

*feels stupid*

I dont actually see that much simularity... sure, its a dragon on a red flag, wow I bet thats never been done before, the dragon on the flag itself looks alot different...

I saw on a different site some guy had been making lists of which 3rd party characters to include from companies like Eidos, Sega, Atari, etc. I saw Bonk from Bonk's Adventure on there, and thought it was a good idea seeing as that will be available as a TurboGraphx game through the Virtual Console.

wait WAIT WAIT

I just realised

Holy Crap! He is one amazing composer...some of the FF music he's written is unparalleled...Still...I wish Yasunori Mitsuda was composing instead...he is my favourite composer of all time...He once worked under Nubuo, but In my honest opinion, he is a superior composer, because he compositions just seem so much more...heartfelt...

*Goes and plays Chrono Trigger...reaches 600AD...bursts into tears...*

Also, I don't think Snake is going to be all that great...I don't know why, explosives don't appeal to me as much as close range combat...

Holy Crap! He is one amazing composer...some of the FF music he's written is unparalleled...Still...I wish Yasunori Mitsuda was composing instead...he is my favourite composer of all time...*Goes and plays Chrono Trigger...reaches 600AD...bursts into tears...*

Also, I don't think Snake is going to be all that great...I don't know why, explosives don't appeal to me as much as close range combat...

No one reads posts on this forums. :hmm:

Nobuo Uematsu is only done the main SSBB theme.

Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAKE!

all is said and done

i dont get though how he'll just be using explosives, maybe n attack could be the tranquilizer and the others will go to sleep like jigglipuffs singing move.

thered be no need in the mine if hes gonna be doing exploseives everwhere aswell, one less thing to use.

ive had a thought, maybe he'll use a gun, but not to attack people directly.

maybe his right and b could be to throw a little C4 and then while its i he air or near a person he shoots it with his gun and it explodes. and maybe when he grabs somene, when you throw them up he might attah some C4 while hes throwing him/her up, then when theyre up in the air theyll explode?

meh some ideas

Snake will only be using explosives.

So here are my idea list of his moves;

L or R = Cardboard box(shield)

Down + A = C4 Thrown

Z = Choke enemy

Up + A = Jump Kick

A = Punch or kick (after punching two times he'll kick)

Down + A = Hand grenade Thrown

Up + B = Upward punch or charged up normal punch

Forward, A: One leg kick

Dash, A: Slide

Jump, A/over = Swipe in air

Jump, A/up = BackFlip in air

Jump, A/down = Down kick in air

B = Place C4 on enemey and thrown them

B/over = Cardboard box thown over near by character

B/up = Jump up and drop hand grenades in the air

B/down: Throw enemey

No one reads posts on this forums. :hmm:

Nobuo Uematsu is only done the main SSBB theme.

Well excuse me If I don't have time to read through 37 pages of people (mostly) repeating the same things over and over again.

Well excuse me If I don't have time to read through 37 pages of people (mostly) repeating the same things over and over again.

This information was posted on the same page though, surely you'd browse the current page at least.

I don't think those flags look much alike,maybe it's just because it's from an older game or something.