NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I think we'll see a popular square character because of how close Square and Ninty have been recently.

Yeah but it won't be cloud. If anything, it'll be a character from one of the 5 (or 6, can't remember) remade Final Fantasy games that have come out on the GBA, or III which is on the DS. They won't put a character in that hasn't been on a Nintendo system.

I think we'll see a popular square character because of how close Square and Ninty have been recently.

Oh Please let it be Crono...please :cry:

If it is, I have no idea how happy I'd be, I would probably break down crying tears of joy and then down half a bottle of jack daniels before powerwalking naked though Manchester town....

Seriously though, he'd be perfect! He could be the replacement for Marth or Roy...and he is without a doubt the most lovable videogame character of all time

ct-crono2.jpg

ct-crono1.jpg

or even marle would be awesome:

ct-marle2.jpg

Yeah but it won't be cloud. If anything, it'll be a character from one of the 5 (or 6, can't remember) remade Final Fantasy games that have come out on the GBA, or III which is on the DS. They won't put a character in that hasn't been on a Nintendo system.

Wasn't Cloud in one of the Kingdom Hearts games as a boss or something,can't that count :heh:

Seriously though, he'd be perfect! He could be the replacement for Marth or Roy...and he is without a doubt the most lovable videogame character of all time

]

Why do marth and roy need to be replaced, if anything we need more fire emblem characters. Hector from the first GBA game, he was awesome, great axe, put him in.

No reason, It's just that people were saying that Roy needs to go

Who's Crono? And is Sakurai seriously considering to have Ganon in the game or not?

Roy was great in melee they shouldnt get rid of him. i didnt use marth much to know what he was like so i dont have a say on his part.

i think koopa or paratroopa should make an appearance, with different moves to bowser. King boo and the pirahna dudes have been in quite a few games recently, mario tennis golf etc so they could appear shadow mario maybe, or make baby bowser the character, but make one move to transform into shadow mario to do his attacks but more.

Who's Crono? And is Sakurai seriously considering to have Ganon in the game or not?

You infidel! You do not know Crono? Herectic!

Cough

It's the main character from Chrono Trigger.

Who's Crono?

Did he just say that..? Anybody?

Yeah, I suppose most people over here haven't played Chrono Trigger (also known as The Best Game Ever Made), so heres a link:

http://www.zophar.net/snes.html

If you want, you should download the Snes9x emulator from there...and you can get the Chrono Trigger rom to download from here:

http://www.rom-world.com/file.php?id=25570

Enjoy....

No I haven't played Chrono Trigger, what's the storyline? I remember some site that got shut down for trying to plan a sequel. WIll it be on the VC?

Is that legal? I mean doesn't the authorities track down your IP address that you downloaded from?

No I haven't played Chrono Trigger, what's the storyline? I remember some site that got shut down for trying to plan a sequel. WIll it be on the VC?

See above...I've linked you to the roms and emulators. Also, as for the Virtual Console, It had better be...or...

If Chrono Trigger isn't released here, I might just kill myself. Of course, for most of you that would probably be a good thing, but make no mistake If there is an afterlife, I will be breaking open the gates of Valhalla so that the bitter rain of a thousand aeons and those slain gloriously in battle against the all knowing, all seeing, all plagarising evil (sony) may come back to haunt Nintendo.

Is that legal? I mean doesn't the authorities track down your IP address that you downloaded from?

No, they don't care about Snes games, they're not sold anymore, oh, and the website was shut down for trying to remake Chrono Trigger in 3D

I hope it is as I never got to play it, I do however know who Chrono is :D

I think 4 Fire Emblem characters would be enough as Fire Emblem has been a key franchise for Nintendo in Japan and I loved Path of Radiance (probably one of my favourite GC games after ToS).

Anyway, I think Namco should let Nintendo put Kratos (Tales of Symphonia) in Brawl. Moves like 'First Aid' and the simply awesome LIGHTNING BLADE would rock so much. Also, the guy that voices Solid Snake also voiced Kratos in the English/American copy of the game (i think so anyway, not 100% sure), so i'm sure he'd be cool with that.

I also want Baby Bowser in the game; he was in sunshine and I just think he deserves to be in there. He can use his paintbrush of doom and be a quicker version of Bowser. I'll also be disappointed if Nintendo don't include a Luigi's Mansion level, that game rocked.

And Capcom.....Leon, Ryu and Ken please....I'd love you so much!

Anyway, I think Namco should let Nintendo put Kratos (Tales of Symphonia) in Brawl. Moves like 'First Aid' and the simply awesome LIGHTNING BLADE would rock so much. Also, the guy that voices Solid Snake also voiced Kratos in the English/American copy of the game (i think so anyway, not 100% sure), so i'm sure he'd be cool with that.

No way! David Hayter voiced Kratos? I didn't know that...awesome, yeah, I think they should have a character from ToS, that would be pretty cool, and it wouldn't be too hard because ToS has a similar fighting system to Smash Bros anyway,

Also...didn't you think Magnius sounded like Vegita from Dragonball Z?

No way! David Hayter voiced Kratos? I didn't know that...awesome, yeah, I think they should have a character from ToS, that would be pretty cool, and it wouldn't be too hard because ToS has a similar fighting system to Smash Bros anyway,

Also...didn't you think Magnius sounded like Vegita from Dragonball Z?

I never watched Dragonball Z...but i just watched a vid on http://www.youtube.com and i have to admit they sounds alike! :laughing:

My favourite character from ToS was Forcystus, and he had the best line in the entire game (imo)...its was 'how did a mere human make that kind of jump?'. I dunno why but i loved it when he said that lol.

See above...I've linked you to the roms and emulators. Also, as for the Virtual Console, It had better be...or...

No, they don't care about Snes games, they're not sold anymore, oh, and the website was shut down for trying to remake Chrono Trigger in 3D

I know you linked, but it only downloads HTML files, nothing else.

Thats because on Zophars domain, you have to click on the Link, and not on the Name...

Chrono > cloud

It's as easy as that.

True. It would rock very very hard to have a plyabale Crono and Magus.

Crono > cloud

It's as easy as that.

Hear ye, Hear ye.

True. It would rock very very hard to have a plyabale Crono and Magus.

Oh wouldn't it just...

Also, It's spelt Crono, The game is called Chrono Trigger, don't ask me why.

Hmmm could have sworn it was chrono. Meh, I'l check next time I plug my snes back in. Anyway Chrono = time (in latin) trigger = egg (again in latin). So maybe they changed it since they didn't want people to think the guys name was time :p

Though as much as I love chrono (I haven't confirmed it yet :p) he would be so over powered. Luminair... that crazy slash attack (the one right before luminair). Ahhhh good times would be had with that :D

Yep, especially when you start a New Game + and you can just go about pwning everyone at level 60 or whatever, with all your tech's already earned...Best attack Imo though was Marle and Lucca's Dual tech "Antipode 3" at level 99, it does 8 000 damage or thereabouts which is pretty cool...

pffft level 99 you want level star star! :D

Ya the antipodes were cool. My favorite move was the dual shock that chrono and robo had :)

Cloud would be perfect with his oversized buster sword and the ability to use magic. If they dont put in cloud they would at least put in Sora. Kratos would also be amazing (although i didnt like ToS as much).

Loads of people suggesting Ridley. How would Ridley work in a game like smash. He's a gigantic dragon!

Also along with pokemon, you should be able to summon aeons/gfs/eidolons etc. It would be awesome (summon bahamut: MEGA FLARE!!!! everyone dead).

Loads of people suggesting Ridley. How would Ridley work in a game like smash. He's a gigantic dragon!

Bowser isn't small :heh: , I think Ridley would be a great addition, why is Sakauri only considering Ganondorf.