NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

And its a game about fictional characters such as pink blobs fighting I doubt they are going to put realistic gliding physics in especially considering the stages tend to be quite small.

Then why does it use a physics engine known for it's realism?

Then why does it use a physics engine known for it's realism?

It's not just realism, it's interaction, a lot of games use havok without being realistic. I think Eledees uses it too.

WarioWare

In the WarioWare games, you must master a variety of microgames in 5 seconds, making them the fastest and shortest games ever. You might want to look into it in more detail.

In trying to recreate that atmosphere in Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve created an outrageous stage!

stage10_0700831a-l.jpg

Stay dry!

stage10_0700831b-l.jpg

Dodge!

stage10_0700831c-l.jpg

Jump!

Wh-what the heck is this? What is going on? What kind of joke is this?

For each challenge you clear, there is, of course, a reward.

stage10_0700831d-l.jpg

The typical screen looks like this.

Ah, what floor would you like, Smash?

---

Looks awesome

Hmm.

Extremely interesting and a very imaginative stage.

yeah really cool stage , looks hard / but fun becouse when fighting you have to try and complete the minigames that pops-up so you fight to complete it yourself in other words : you fight for your life and reward

Yes! :yay:

Best update since Smashville, this stage is going to be hilarious.

mmh new stage Warioware i wonder wat he meant with getting a reward at the end
I'm guessing that every time you clear a game your character gets a power-up, or perhaps the people that fail lose some energy. Can't wait to find out though. :smile:

Yes! :yay:

Best update since Smashville, this stage is going to be hilarious.

I'm guessing that every time you clear a game your character gets a power-up, or perhaps the people that fail lose some energy. Can't wait to find out though. :smile:

or maybe a smash attack in that level when you completed all the trials ( mini games ) a smash Icon appears in front of you or health

I hope they have tons of minigames in that stage. It looks like a lot of fun to play on it!

Awesome idea. Best stage thus far.

I now have to replay WarioWare to see some of the ideas they may have implemented.

About the reward...isn't completing the MicroGame a reward by itself? If you let those arrows/rain/earthquakes hit you, you'll probably get hurt.

I think the reward is the fight.

You do the levels and lose life by doing them wrong, then the reward is the 'proper' fight?

I hope they only use the Gamecube/GBA original games, which it seems they are. I wonder how many though.

The 3 shown ones are classics.

Looks like a fun stage!

I think your reward for completing the stage will be your health stays the same, where as those who don't complete it will see, for example, a 20% increase in their damage.

Great idea for a stage! I hope it doesn't detract from the fighting too much, though. Still, can't wait to play it!

*crosses fingers for the nose picking minigame to feature*

I hope the Nose Dripping stage will appear as wel, with everyone frantically running away from the hanging snot :D.

This update is so cool! Best one since the Pokemon trainer for me. At first I though the screenshots were photoshop fakes.

A lot of European players will belive those mini-games to be 'new' won't they? Seeing as Wario Ware Twisted wasn't realesed here!

I hope the Nose Dripping stage will appear as wel, with everyone frantically running away from the hanging snot :D.

No, no. Maybe you have to hit the snot so it gets back in!

Disgusting and unprobable, but a MicroGame like that could work.

Maybe for the nose-picking contest you have to hit the hand at the right moment.

What about the Mario Vs. Bowser Sumo contest? And the rope jumps? Will there be classic nintendo MicroGame$? I can't wait!

I wonder how this stage will work out if coupled with the Devil Assist Trophy... eheheh. Randomness at its best, really.

Best stage revealed so far.

My guess is it will be the new flat-zone, it just reminds me of it.

I hope lots of "9 volt" stages appear.

I thought the best update was when the adventure mode was revealed.