N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think its zelda becouse the girl on the image has kinda blond glowing hair

this is really a Bomb update Adventure mode with a real story Cut-scenes thats the best

and is it me? becouse the video stops loading at 10sec has anyone the same problem or is my pc just fucking with me

i dont think its zelda becouse the girl on the image has kinda blond glowing hair

this is really a Bomb update Adventure mode with a real story Cut-scenes thats the best

It looked more like a cape to me. But it's most likely to be Palutena giving orders to Pit. I wonder if she'll be playable then.

and is it me? becouse the video stops loading at 10sec has anyone the same problem or is my pc just fucking with me

I also experienced problems viewing the video, but drag it back to the start a few times and play it back again and you'll find that'll eventually load the last bit on the end that wasn't loading at first...

I've the same problem. I'll just wait for someone to put it on YouTube.

Epic update IS EPIC, Damn adventure mode is gonna rock, I did like Melee adventure mode and this is jsut wow, intro movie is cool, ca't wait to see the rest of it and back to Melle the Intro to that is one of the best of time, it just works o0

Peach is Hot in Brawl >>

Is there more than just "The Subspace Emissary"? Are there other modes in Adventure Mode, too?

Anyway, fantastic update.

No, I think it's just the one mode, but within the mode, to differentiate it when you play with different characters, a few different quick clips play at certain points throughout the adventure which may link in with a few additional special areas relevant to the character you chose. But it'd follow a fixed structure with fixed confrontations and battles as per the original adventure mode in Melee (e.g. all fight Master Hand at the end, some wire frames etc) but this time it has more story behind it, again relating to the character you choose to play the Subspace Emissary with...

but within the mode, to differentiate it when you play with different characters

Huh? The site gives the impression that you don't select your character. It's a story mode, and you control different caracters for their section(s) of the story.

I wonder how it'll work with the unlockable characters.

Guest Stefkov

I guess like the Adventure mode you unlock characters in this.

Remember the first level of the adventure (I think), if you finished it with the time ending with a 4 you fought Luigi. (I can't remember if that unlocked him) I hope they do something like that in this one.

No, I think it's just the one mode, but within the mode, to differentiate it when you play with different characters, a few different quick clips play at certain points throughout the adventure which may link in with a few additional special areas relevant to the character you chose. But it'd follow a fixed structure with fixed confrontations and battles as per the original adventure mode in Melee (e.g. all fight Master Hand at the end, some wire frames etc) but this time it has more story behind it, again relating to the character you choose to play the Subspace Emissary with...

Lol some big words there. That mode with the master hand and wireframes wasn't adventure mode. It was like normal mode (can't remember whats it's called but still), but we'll just have to wait and see!

Great update :D Happy Birthday Sakurai!

This'll probably be the main adventure mode but I hope they bring back Event Matches and just standard mode. I wonder how many bonuses are going to be in this game, the only one I missed in the last one was No Damage Clear and Very Hard Clear.

Master Hand was Classic Mode wasn't it?

I might start playing Melee again. I only need to unlock Mr. Game and Watch then I'll attempt to get a lot of the trophies.

Anyone think it would be a good idea if you could unlock a character or the original set of trophies if you played Brawl with a GC memory card in with a Melee save on it?