NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Roy was just a clone, and put in as an advertisement for a new Fire Emblem. He has a high chance of being axed. Marth however is very popular in Japan, as he's a lord in two Fire Emblem games. He's the only Fire Emblem character to have a main role in two different games. And seeing that one of the stages is from his game, I don't see why he would be removed.

Hmmm.

I doubt they'de have both Ike and Marth as previously mentioned. I don't see why Roy would be cut though.

Well, if Ike and Roy have different enough move sets. Still, this explains this delay, someone probably had to photoshop the image... ;)

i was thinking just now wouldn't it be cool if nintendo made Tv Episodes of Smashbros that would be so cool becouse all my favorite characters are in there .

The unveiling of Ike just now, virtually confirms that there'll be a Fire Emblem themed stage in the game. The castle may just be it, although the interior looks more like Kid Icarus, as the back wall monument on the wall matches with the symbol on his gauntlets... I reckon we may just find out whats the deal with this castle stage once and for all this week either tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday...

i was thinking just now wouldn't it be cool if nintendo made Tv Episodes of Smashbros that would be so cool becouse all my favorite characters are in there .

Nintendo TV shows? Do you have to be reminded of whats been in the past?

captainlouauto.jpg

zeldashow.jpg

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Roy was just a clone, and put in as an advertisement for a new Fire Emblem. He has a high chance of being axed. Marth however is very popular in Japan, as he's a lord in two Fire Emblem games. He's the only Fire Emblem character to have a main role in two different games. And seeing that one of the stages is from his game, I don't see why he would be removed.

You forgot to add, he was in the first FE game as well.:heh:

Awesome update, first new 'new' character in a hwile.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Jordan!

You forgot to add, he was in the first FE game as well.:heh:

Good that you mention it :).

The castle (Dolua probably) looked like an interesting stage, because there seemed to be an inside and outside part to it. I wonder if it will be two stages, or maybe something like the Sunshine stage.

captainlouauto.jpg

zeldashow.jpg

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

haha no not like that those tv shows where from 1984 thats waay back

with the technology companys use now ( like naruto ) they just hire a Company that have good experience making anime and tada whe have a good anime with famous characters

You know how you see the warfare going on the castle grounds in the trailer, I reckon, they fire projectiles at the castle which breaks a chunk of the castle off and you fall into the interior section... How it reverses back I don't know.

You know how you see the warfare going on the castle grounds in the trailer, I reckon, they fire projectiles at the castle which breaks a chunk of the castle off and you fall into the interior section... How it reverses back I don't know.

Wow.....that would be an awesome idea.

That would be so cool never thought of that

Finally, some proper news!

Ike looks awesome, a more powerful and sluggish Marth with a different movesset. Neato.

That Aether skill should be useful. In Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance it allowed you to do two special strikes. The first strike, Sol, was like a regular strike, but you recovered health from the damage you caused, whilst the second strike, Luna, caused double damage as it cut the enemy's defence. Was pretty awesome, being able to attack and recover at the same time. And that Ragnell sword of his allows him to attack at a distance too, which should be quite helpful as well.

BOOO.....Ike sucks; he's just a big baby. They've only put him in because he's Westernly recognised.

I also believe this means the axe for Marth. 2 blue haired FE characters? I don't think so. I don't really mind Ike being in it, so long as the other 2 are kept (with Roy having a couple of different moves). I would have prefered to see his Ike's Magician friend to Ike though.

They should really make a few similar FE characters skins of each other (hopefully with different voices, unlike Peach's Daisy skin); mainly because I'd love to see Eliwood in the game, him and Roy could 'share' a body.

I don't think it would. Could just stay like that (maybe gets destroyed 1/2 way through the match on timed matched, or when 1/2 of the total lives have been lost...I don't know:heh:)

A god update but reading back a few pages.

What is with everyone. Why do you all moan when the update is 2 hours late.

He doesn't even have to friggin do this. You all just expect it to be there.

This angers me.

It'll be an average update, whenever it happens in true Sakurai style. Teases us, again and again and again...

Like some ketchup with your words?

I have the feeling that tomorrow's update will be Fire Emblem related like, for example, aether as Ike final smash since they talked about that in today's update.

captainlouauto.jpg

zeldashow.jpg

Don't forget this Jordan which is kinda like smash bros sort of thing

CaptainN.jpg

A god update but reading back a few pages.

What is with everyone. Why do you all moan when the update is 2 hours late.

He doesn't even have to friggin do this. You all just expect it to be there.

This angers me.

Makes you think they get up especially for it, eh?