NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

So he's one of those trohpies then?

I suppose it's good. Never heard of him though.

I wonder if we'll see more enemies from Kirby's games. Maybe Waddle Dee could make an appearance? :heh:

maybe, he'd prolly use a parasol, i kinda want Dyna Blade though, she'd swoop down on your opponents while you stand on her head.......hehehe.........

The trophy I wanna see is a Kameo (c wut i did thar?) appearance from Banjo + Kazooie. Yes yes they are Rare's IP but something so brief shouldnt be a problem right? :)

The trophy I wanna see is a Kameo (c wut i did thar?) appearance from Banjo + Kazooie. Yes yes they are Rare's IP but something so brief shouldnt be a problem right? :)

The perfect Rare Assist Trophies would be some of the gang from Killer Instinct, seeing as its a fighting game and all! Orchid could jump into the fray and pull an ultimate combo on Mario, that'd soon sort out the Nintendo wimps! :heh:

The perfect Rare Assist Trophies would be some of the gang from Killer Instinct, seeing as its a fighting game and all! Orchid could jump into the fray and pull an ultimate combo on Mario, that'd soon sort out the Nintendo wimps! :heh:

i really loved killer instinct but they don't really fit to appear in smashbros

but you never know haha its a ip of nintendo at least the characters that is music is from rare characters / name logo / and story belongs to nintendo

from part 1 Midway had also some rights midway rare and nintendo should work toghether to make another killerinstinct for the wii

it could appear on 360 if nintendo Sold it to them :S

Well...if Sim City (Sure, Nintendo ported & published it) can get it's way in, I see no reason why a few Rare characters can't. It won't be anyone major, though. Perhaps someone like Timber, or one of the bosses form the first 2 Banjo games.

Mumbo Jumbo would be funny to see pop out and perform some magic stuff and deals loads of damage

Mumbo Jumbo would be funny to see pop out and perform some magic stuff and deals loads of damage

lol, i thought of that as well, but i think a red jinjo would be awesome too, and if we're talking Rare, what about the laptop from perfect dark as a weapon? you could fire it or throw it to make a turret.

Oh yeah! I just remembered, daily updates again tomorrow. I hate weekends :P

Oh yeah! I just remembered, daily updates again tomorrow. I hate weekends :P

I can't sleep now, :'( too excited :D

Unusually late this time round... About on par with the delay we got for the This World post...

Unusually late this time round... About on par with the delay we got for the This World post...

38 minutes late, whats going on Sakurai? Hopefully it's not a family emergency or death that has delayed todays update...

Is this what you people do with your Monday mornings...?

Donkey Kong: Final Smash

Konga Beat

As you might expect from Donkey Kong, his Final Smash is something…upbeat. That’s right, he’s breaking out the DK Bongos!

donkeykong_070730a-l.jpg

Taa-daah!

And…DUM DOO DUM DUMMM!

It’s cool to just pound on them, but why not listen to the music that’s playing? Press buttons in time to the beat to really get things hopping.

donkeykong_070730b-l.jpg

1, 2, 3…dum, doo, dum dum!

donkeykong_070730c-l.jpg

Now clap! Clappity clap clap!

Feel the rhythm and increase the power! T-t-take it easy, will ya!

donkeykong_070730d-l.jpg

And finish!

DK’s invulnerable while in the middle of this move, so take it easy and enjoy the moment.

Oh, and jamming during screen scrolls and such is something you might want to…think about.

This is quite an original Final Smash!

Pretty cool update! I hope there will be many diffrent beats and songs to keep it intresting.

Anyone reckon Warios final smash could be him pulling out the Wario Ware bomb that goes off in 5 seconds like in the actual games and causes a massive explosion?

Don't really get what this move does!

Do opponents freeze and take damage while your playing the bongo's?

Also, whilst this is a fun move, DK had so much more potential for some really powerful striking move;

He could have launched himself out of a barrel cannon at opponents, or launched opponents out of one.

Or he could have gone all retro DK on us and started chucking barrels all over the screen!

Anyone reckon Warios final smash could be him pulling out the Wario Ware bomb that goes off in 5 seconds like in the actual games and causes a massive explosion?

Wasn't his a motorcyle thing, or was that just a move he could do anyway?

I thought Wario's Final Smash would be his fart from the trailer, with mushroom cloud and all.

his mushroom cloud and motorcycle are regular b-moves, dunno what his final smash'll be

38 minutes late, whats going on Sakurai? Hopefully it's not a family emergency or death that has delayed todays update...

man that's late, i was up till then waiting for it to update, if only i was up for 3 more minutes >.<

Is this what you people do with your Monday mornings...?

yes, yes it is :P