NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Cool, so there's a list of Brawl Pokemon then?

Wait, there isnt. Wouldn't confimed Pokemon be top priority?

Characters yes, Pokéball ones...not yet, its taking a while for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys & Manaphy to appear for pictures to be taken...

Man you have done an awesome job I have to say, I guess its really difficult to get any info if you haven't the game yourself.

I find it surprising though how it is difficult to get the info, unless it has been updated over the past week.

What websites give you lists of AT and pokemon so far?

I dont use other websites, we go by the in-game stuff that my pic taker gets, and by the file dump for the list

I didnt mean what you use as such, I meant if you knew any I could use to find this info.

Just reading your stages, ironically.

lol

God dammit it better not come out THAT late.

Grr i wanna get my hands on Wolf and Dedede..god they look so good.

And I want to put my hands on Pokémon Trainer, Snake, Olimar and Toon Link.

And I want to know how much Ganon has changed

Brawl in Autumn 08 for Europe would mean that, that techinically could be the 'BIG' game of Q3/Q4 08, and no other huge franchises by Nintendo will be released end-of the year in our territory because of it.

I reckon Wii Music, Brawl, Disaster and Pikmin Wii is what Nintendo has left for Europe in 2008. Not bad you say? Well, no....but with 8 months left after Wii Fit and Mario Kart are released, i wouldn't say it's a great line-up considering Wii Music and Pikmin won't be to everyones tastes! Lets hope E3 has some surprises (supposadely it will).

Can we get mad at NOE now?

Not yet. Wait until a solid, confirmed release date, that way you can plan your anger ahead to maximise it's long term intensity.

Not yet. Wait until a solid, confirmed release date, that way you can plan your anger ahead to maximise it's long term intensity.

XD : peace: : peace: : peace:

Brawl in Autumn 08 for Europe would mean that, that techinically could be the 'BIG' game of Q3/Q4 08, and no other huge franchises by Nintendo will be released end-of the year in our territory because of it.

I reckon Wii Music, Brawl, Disaster and Pikmin Wii is what Nintendo has left for Europe in 2008. Not bad you say? Well, no....but with 8 months left after Wii Fit and Mario Kart are released, i wouldn't say it's a great line-up considering Wii Music and Pikmin won't be to everyones tastes! Lets hope E3 has some surprises (supposadely it will).

Yeah, I hope it comes out Q2 or maybe Q3 purely because I don't want it to be the big Christmas release for us. A few weeks or a month after Wii Fit will do us nicely.

Maybe Nintendo are spreading this Q3 rumour so that we're relieved rather than angry when a June release is revealed. :p

I'm not mad (because I live in Japan).

I am VERY upset I will have to wait for the C64 channel though...

ZOMG Smash Bros Autumn! That is so fuckin silly man!

Reggie cited the reason as a production problem, claiming that Nintendo would have to open and convert new factories in order to step up disc duplication, which would no doubt prove costly and wasteful in the long run.

Why not use the discs for Kart andf Fit instead and push those back a few months, Brawl is bigger than both combined

Its just the same thing as what we were discussing earlier, doesnt make it true just because CVG reported it citing the same source we were

Why would a Nintendo of Europe representative (albeit a french one) state the date as June 6th if it was gonna be in Autumn...

Oh what a tangled web we weave

Oh no. It's Paper Mario all over again.. (except this time it's happenning to one of the most important and massively hyped games of the console's lifespan).

Fingers crossed for a redemptive June release!!

God no, how can Nintendo get away with fucking Europe so hard? Seriously, they think just because we get Mario Kart and Wii Fit now, we'll happily wait for Brawl? What kind of metality is that? We shouldn't even have to wait more than the time it take to translate the game. And they even dare to compare Wii Fit and Mario Kart with Brawl. As I've said, two rocks don't make a gold nugget.