NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

If he sounds like he does in the anime, thats going to be epic win.

"Munch, munch!"

So he's an anti-Chansey?

Making "new" pre-evolutional Pokémon was one of the stupidest ideas ever.

But what is it? A character? Assist Trophy? Item?

A Pokéball Pokémon.

At least we have confirmation on the Lip's Stick returning as well. I liked that item so that's good.

i hope you can knock the shit out of that pokemon so he flys of the screen before he eats all the items ( including a smash icon ) becouse smash items are really rare to find

I kinda like the idea. At times, there were too many items lying around, so an item that eliminates other items is a nice idea.

Too bad it's random, though.

Meh. Another average update, if you ask me.

But yeah, I do realize it can't be something big everyday.

I kinda like the idea. At times, there were too many items lying around, so an item that eliminates other items is a nice idea.

Too bad it's random, though.

Randomness is the best thing since sliced bread. That's what made SSB and SSBM good.

Randomness is the best thing since sliced bread. That's what made SSB and SSBM good.

I meant the fact that he appears in a pokéball, so he can't appear whenever we want.

Unless, of course, we can customize poké-balls (Unlikely. Everyone would just turn off Goldeen.)

I meant the fact that he appears in a pokéball, so he can't appear whenever we want.

Unless, of course, we can customize poké-balls (Unlikely. Everyone would just turn off Goldeen.)

I wouldn't, I've always found it hilarious to see someone rush to get a pokéball and then the look of irritation when goldeen emerges :awesome:

I wouldn't, I've always found it hilarious to see someone rush to get a pokéball and then the look of irritation when goldeen emerges :awesome:

I always wondered why it wasn't Magikarp instead of Goldeen.

I always wondered why it wasn't Magikarp instead of Goldeen.

Indeed, Magikarp always was the useless Pokémon ... until it evolved, of course. How I hated it when I traded my Magikarp away to a friend only to see it become the strongest of his Pokémons, ultimately being the first of our Pokémons to reach level 100.

Slightly disappointed with todays update. Would've preferred Lyn as a playable character. The smash bros roster NEEDS more female characters...

Agree, Lyn would be great as a playable character.

Why does she vanish? She never did that in the game.

Slightly disappointed with todays update. Would've preferred Lyn as a playable character. The smash bros roster NEEDS more female characters...

Do you really want to have another sword-wielder character?... This game is not Smash Calibur. She's a nice character but Lyn has nothing new to bring to Smash Bros as a PC.

There are many other Fire Emblem characters which have more chances like Black Knight (I know he's a sword-wielder but he can use magic which make him pretty unique, would be a very heavy character which is rare in Smash bros and has the whole villains thing and his large popularityto support him) or Ilyana (lord, female, use magic, way to advertise Radian Dawn). A laguz (don't know if there is a Lord one in Radiant Dawn), a lance-wielder lord (don't know if it exists) can also be interesting choices.

Lyn

assist07_070911a.jpg

A young girl from the Sacae plains, Lyn (whose true name is Lyndis) makes a guest appearance from the Game Boy Advance game Fire Emblem.

assist07_070911b-l.jpg

Lyn descends gallantly. She looks tough.

She wields what looks like a classical Japanese sword, so she’s similar to Samurai Goroh, but her sword strokes are a little different from his reckless slashing.

assist07_070911c-l.jpg

She crouches and builds up power...

assist07_070911d-l.jpg

She vanished?!

assist07_070911e-l.jpg

The flash of a blade!

You’ll get cut down helplessly if you suffer a solid blow from this blade. If you call her forth as your ally, grab your enemies to make them easier for her to hit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was afraid she was a playable character at first, because that would have lowered Marth's chances by a lot. Of course I'm still glad she's in, even as an Assist.

A lazgul would be a fairly decent and unique character, Simialer to zelda/sheik was, except timers preventing you always being in lazgul form. Human form obviously weaker. would be interesting with a bird lazgul, heron especially.

Advance wars would be best served by an assist trophy, I like the idea of the little attack animation of rockets appearing in the corner, then a huge rocket barrage falling on the stage. or calling in an air strike from helicopters.

A tingle assist trophie would be interesting. not sure how it would work, but maybe throwing out rupees which act as health items (no need to pick up, like smash coins were). Different colours healing corresponding amounts. (max at red, maybe one purple).

I'm still hoping for an Olimar character, played with 5 pikmin who follow him. throwing them as different attacks attacks, punch, whistle, etc there's a ot that can be done.

Agree, Lyn would be great as a playable character.

Why does she vanish? She never did that in the game.

I think they based it on her critical. She vanishes there for a split second before charging at the enemy.