NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

HAL Labs made Mother/Earthbound, did they not? That pretty much guarantees Ness. Wouldn't it be so cool if, as a purely exclusive download when you buy the game (for a while anyway until it gets put on the VC) that you can redeem a code in the Wii Points area of the Shop Channel and download Earthbound?

They could release Earthbound Zero (not released in America/EU but was Mother 1 in Japan), Earthbound (Mother 2) and then Earthbound 2 (Mother 3 on GBA) for the DS in America/EU? Or they could release them all in a DS compilation.

Would Super Smash Bros Brawl introduction be better than

introduction?

It will be better. Wii has more graphical/horsepower. It will be epic. I'm just hoping that we get to see it before Christmas, and that they add more playable characters through downloads rather than cramming them all in, taking up development time. I wonder if the online mode is ready or almost ready?

It will be better. Wii has more graphical/horsepower. It will be epic. I'm just hoping that we get to see it before Christmas, and that they add more playable characters through downloads rather than cramming them all in, taking up development time. I wonder if the online mode is ready or almost ready?

Dante was talking about the starting FMV. The Melee one was ace.

btw...is the GAME store, seen in Ness' level, in all versions...I'm pretty sure that it used GAME's logo. Just seems odd as its a UK store.

btw...is the GAME store, seen in Ness' level, in all versions...I'm pretty sure that it used GAME's logo. Just seems odd as its a UK store.

SO was I, I then proceeded to talk about the actual game.

I think the Brawl opening will be better than melees.It will look better,maybe better introductions than melees like all of them going to one place and a good sound track or something.

I'm expecting good things from this game,I think it can easily make itself in my top 3 Wii games.VOIP would make it complete in my opinion,even if it's only with friends.It should be possible if it's 4 players anyway.

one of the best Fmv on gamecube was the mario power tennis one. i really think this one should be better

one of the best Fmv on gamecube was the mario power tennis one. i really think this one should be better

Well it was better FMV graphics wise, but Melee's was still better.

I hope the trophies are back and the home run thing is included.

One thing that i loved about Melee was the music; it was INCREDIBLE, especially the Fountain of Dreams and Final Destination tracks.

I also loved how cute the Yoshi Story music was; nothing nicer than hearing it and seeing the elephant in the background during a really tough fight :)

It was just supposed to be a generic gamestore, it's just coincidence.

Well it was better FMV graphics wise, but Melee's was still better.

Nono....Tennis' is better :heh: Melee's the 2nd best on the 'Cube I think.

One thing that i loved about Melee was the music; it was INCREDIBLE, especially the Fountain of Dreams and Final Destination tracks.

I also loved how cute the Yoshi Story music was; nothing nicer than hearing it and seeing the elephant in the background during a really tough fight :)

Fuck yes. The battlefield one was awesome too. Loved the final destination on when the bass guitar kicks in, it's just fuckin amazing. Not many people notice the music, but it's brilliant.

Nono....Tennis' is better :heh: Melee's the 2nd best on the 'Cube I think.

Mario Golf had the greatest intro of all time.

which make games like mario football, batallion wars and excite truck seem lame and unfinished for having no decent intro

which make games like mario football, batallion wars and excite truck seem lame and unfinished for having no decent intro

Damn right, thats what we are all saying.

VOIP would make it complete in my opinion,even if it's only with friends.It should be possible if it's 4 players anyway.

I will be extremely disappointed with Nintendo if it isn't VOIP. I think it would be really boring without it, part of the fun with Smash Bros is talking and laughing while it's happening. I really hope you can talk to strangers as well, but knowing Nintendo, that won't happen.

I will be extremely disappointed with Nintendo if it isn't VOIP. I think it would be really boring without it, part of the fun with Smash Bros is talking and laughing while it's happening. I really hope you can talk to strangers as well, but knowing Nintendo, that won't happen.

Are you looking raped!? Because that's sure as hell what it sounds like! It doesn't matter what age you are, you cannot be trusted to talk to strangers. That's one thing Nintendo has taught me.

Honestly, if someone gives me a good game on Smash Bros, I want them to entice and rape me through VOIP. Me and my friends rape eachother all the time after a good Smash Fest.

Honestly, if someone gives me a good game on Smash Bros, I want them to entice and rape me through VOIP. Me and my friends rape eachother all the time after a good Smash Fest.

Don't worry. I do that :heh:

Don't worry. I do that :heh:

I think my friend tried to once..

Anyway has there been confirmation about characters like mewtwo and captain falcon or are they all going to be a "secret" character like fox?

I hope they just keep the character list secret now, stop concentrating on these extremely rare character revelations and just develop the game, otherwise Europeans definitely won't see it this year.

I hope they just keep the character list secret now, stop concentrating on these extremely rare character revelations and just develop the game, otherwise Europeans definitely won't see it this year.

You make it sound like the game is being developed by their press department. The actual dev team went to Disney land. :heh:

I find that mario is not powerful enough in Melee and lacks a finishing move that his nemesis bowser has.

What do you think?

His special move looks really cool though, it could make for a good feature in the game.

Nintendo Announcement

(I cant believe this!)

Boo has been announced playable, as well as blargg, koopa, and goomba from the Mushroom Kingdom! As well as this, all Melee stages and characters have been kept so you can play through them again. 5 player is also a possibility, says Shigsy.

New screenshot (of previous level):

meleecu7.png

it seems there is no life bar for boo, because he is indeafeatable (without a star)

Source: none

I find that mario is not powerful enough in Melee and lacks a finishing move that his nemesis bowser has.

What do you think?

His special move looks really cool though, it could make for a good feature in the game.

Nintendo Announcement

(I cant believe this!)

Boo has been announced playable, as well as blargg, koopa, and goomba from the Mushroom Kingdom! As well as this, all Melee stages and characters have been kept so you can play through them again. 5 player is also a possibility, says Shigsy.

New screenshot (of previous level):

meleecu7.png

it seems there is no life bar for boo, because he is indeafeatable (without a star)

Source: none

Yeah.

That's not the entire truth. Along with those, Sega have announced that they've given Nintendo the right to include Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue:

ryo1.jpg

And Bill Gates wants someone to beat Sony in this consolewar at any cost, therefor Nintendo have the permission to use Joanna Dark from the Perfect Dark series, Cameo from the game of the same name and Master Chief.

joanna_perfect_dark_zero.jpg

01mc.jpg

Kameo%201.jpg