NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Krystal would be a good character, she'd have to use her staff though.

An obvious fake, what with most of the characters' pictures being taken from well-known promotional art for other games, but even so, I'd be more than happy with this character list.

I bet if Ganondorf is in Brawl, he'll be the new beardy version, rather than OOT's clean-shaven one. ;)

I think there's a possibility that Marth will actually be replaced by Ike from Path of Radience, or a swordsman from Goddess of Dawn. The castle stage in Brawl has flags with apparantly the same symbol as those of Daein. It'd be odd to have a PoR stage with no character for it, and Marth isn't really the star of Fire Emblem any more than Cloud is of Final Fantasy. Ike's way cooler, anyway.

Ike's a big baby & Marth's the original hero, so I can't see him going.

I'd much rather see Hector....I would want to see the awesome Marcus, but since he uses a horse...

The guy who made that obviously has bad taste in video game characters. Waluigi and Diddy Kong ftl.

The guy who made that obviously has bad taste in video game characters. Waluigi and Diddy Kong ftl.

Diddy Kong FTL?

*Gives you beats*

Diddy Kong FTL?

*Gives you beats*

Is it wrong to hate chimp with a baseball cap and a flying V?

Is it wrong to hate chimp with a baseball cap and a flying V?

This is my current avatar on another site

image.php?u=19141&dateline=1170172293

Yes it is wrong! *Continues beats*

Diddy Kong pwnxors teh noobxors!!!!1111oneone eleven

I wouldn't really mind either Waluigi or Diddy Kong, but if I had to get rid of one of them, it'd be Diddy. Nothing wrong with Waluigi, IMO - a least he's got personality, which is more than you can say about Mario and Luigi. ;)

i'd be pissed off if Marth has gone, but i'm expecting really.

Aslong as Fox is in (which he is :D) im a happy man!

I think Marth will be replace with Ike and Roy will be replace with Eliwood.

Marth probably won't be in the game, but I'll bet his moveset will be transferred onto Ike. Same with Roy and Eliwood. I would also like to see Hector, an axe guy would make a nice mix.

Getting rid of characters just because they haven't been released out of Japan's pretty stupid. Eliwood is cooler than Roy, but I'm sure he doesn't mind his offspring having a lil limelight.

I'd like to see an Archer or Mage from one of the FE games rather than all fighters. Or even one of the ones which fly on big nasty dragons, which I forgot the name off.

The only FE game I have played is the second one on GBA, though.

Also, DIDDY KONG FTW! I even named a pet after him when I was younger. <3. I also like Meowth as a character. Who are the two between Falcon and Mewtwo supposed to be? Samus and Zero Suit Samus? :S

Oh, and I want Young Link back too. he was my favourite in Melee. And Midna. Gotta have Midna.

So yeah. Even though it's obviously fake, the "lineup" they show isnt bad.

As far as Fire Emblem Characters go, I can see it turn out as:

• Marth, Roy and Ike
  • Lyn, Eliwood and Hector (possible Ike or Marth too)
  • Ike, Soren (I see him as Ike's main man) and The Black Knight

Though I'm quite positive that they will at least keep in Marth in. After all, he's even on the Japanese Virtual Console now. Man I wish I had a Japanese Wii...

Oh, and I want Young Link back too. he was my favourite in Melee.

Exactly! Nuts to Wind Waker Link. Put god ol' Young Link in there and toss in those transformation masks from Majora's Mask.

I think the characters might be:

1. Young Link (WW/PH)
  2. Falco Lombardi
  3. Fox Mc Cloud
  4. Ganondorf (TP)
  5. Princess Zelda (TP)
  6. Link
  7. Midna
  8. Donkey Kong
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. ZS Samus
  11. Soild Snake
  12. Erdrick
  13. Sonic
  14. Simon Belmont
  15. Bomberman
  16. Ryu
  17. Ike
  18. Eliwood
  19. Elincia
  20. The Black Knight
  21. Wario
  22. Yoshi
  23. Mario
  24. Luigi
  25. Princess Peach
  26. Bowser
  27. Ness
  28. Poo
  29. Ridley
  30. Samus Aran
  31. Captain Falcon
  32. Jody Summer
  33. Deathborn
  34. Kirby
  35. Meta Knight
  36. Pit
  37. Palutena
  38. Pichu
  39. Pikachu
  40. Raichu
  41. Jigglypuff
  42. Igglybuff
  43. Mewtwo

I reckon you'll be able to use your Mii as a character. You select "Mii" in the character select menu, and a pop-up appears allowing you to choose which Mii you'd like to use. Maybe the special moves will be Wii Sports specific (boxing punches, golf club swings, etc).

On second thought, the Mii displayed in the character icon will be the Mii you have set as a favorite. And should you decide to play as another Mii, all you have to do is press a button and select the Mii from a menu.

I reckon you'll be able to use your Mii as a character. You select "Mii" in the character select menu, and a pop-up appears allowing you to choose which Mii you'd like to use. Maybe the special moves will be Wii Sports specific (boxing punches, golf club swings, etc).

On second thought, the Mii displayed in the character icon will be the Mii you have set as a favorite. And should you decide to play as another Mii, all you have to do is press a button and select the Mii from a menu.

brilliant idea!

I want to see Sothe in there, the Thief fighting style would be awesome! Really fast and offensive but not able to take many hits. And maybe one of the powers could be to steal items from enemies :D

Soren would be a nice addition too, could have his moves as a mixture of Zelda and Samus.

Exactly! Nuts to Wind Waker Link. Put god ol' Young Link in there and toss in those transformation masks from Majora's Mask.

Well who said there couldn't be 3-4 links??:heh:.....It'll naver happen though.

TBH, I don't think Wind Waker Link will be in this SSBB....Once cel-shaded character would just look really odd. (Also, don't you need different lighting techniques and stuff for cel-shading?).

The problem is with having fire emblem characters is which ones. You can only really have 3 or maybe 4 characters, and they have to be permanent (i.e. you can't lose them in the game), so maybe the primary characters from the last three.

The problem is with having fire emblem characters is which ones. You can only really have 3 or maybe 4 characters, and they have to be permanent (i.e. you can't lose them in the game), so maybe the primary characters from the last three.

Exactly, which is why Hector would be a great addition :heh: + Lyn/Eirika cos SSB needs more girls.

I think the characters might be:

1. Young Link (WW/PH)
  2. Falco Lombardi
  3. Fox Mc Cloud
  4. Ganondorf (TP)
  5. Princess Zelda (TP)
  6. Link
  7. Midna
  8. Donkey Kong
  9. Diddy Kong
  10. ZS Samus
  11. Soild Snake