Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I would imagine it would be done after all the stages/characters are up etc. Last time I checked there was only a couple characters missing, one character that got added during the week. If we get the last character tomorrow then I would imagine it would stop on Friday/Monday, perhaps ending the site with a Euro date.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. I can sense that nothing will come of the last update.

I seriously think there could be a problem with the PAL game. They would give Europe the release date as soon as they had it, not wait to the last dojo day.

Why would they dish out the Japanese and Us release at the same time, and yet not give the Euro one?

NOE probably has much smaller direct links with Japan than NOA. We feed off the scraps.

I disagree. I can sense that nothing will come of the last update.

I seriously think there could be a problem with the PAL game. They would give Europe the release date as soon as they had it, not wait to the last dojo day.

Unless of course NoE has a sick fetish of making European gamers wait in agony and hell, which i suspect they do.

Because when they release the date, it won't make a difference when they announce it. Will still be the same date. I'm not saying the Dojo will give a date, but it's more likely then than any other day. Euro has a smaller amrket compared to Jap and the US and they care less for it, so they don't bother as much which can be seen easily.

Also, when they get dates for games, they never announce it soon as they get it.

Also Dazzy, i'm up for some matches.

Fuck. My Wii is struggling to read the fucking disc. It takes like 30 tries, then decides to play for half an hour and then stops again. It's a fucking bastard.

Apparently it's to do with the laser in the console. Is there any way I can fix this? I know NOA are doing a free service, but I'm not American. I'm just hoping NOE can somehow clean my console.

It is because brawl is a dual-layer disc. With two layers it must mean that the reflectivity of the first layer must be extremely low in order for the laser to read the second layer. Since it is so low, the wii laser (already weaker than most for dual layer) when trying to read data might on occassion NOT get the data from first layer and it simply has not reflected back due to the low reflectivity.

It could easily be the other way around where the second layer cant be read well due to a high layer 1 reflectivity.

As to what nintendo do with the console.. I have no idea but people still report problem with it after and those who have it in a smoke and pet free house still get the problem..

Didn't know you can do 3 on a Wii against one online. Thats pretty good.

Good game Shadow, as you can tell I'm still experimenting with characters, that was the first time I'd played with most of them :)

Who's you favourite character then? ;)

PS Added you mike

Favorite character? I wonder :heh:

Who DO you use?

I've yet to play you. Still awaiting registration. Is that fear I smell?! Lol. Joking aside, get me added. The more the merrier.

Can't wait to play Dazzy some more. :) Had some good games on Yoshi's Island a few days ago. His tactics bring a tear to my eye. A world of pain and noob I can remember from Melee. You just know he's gonna go Rocky and boss us all in a few weeks :) (And on Pro Evo too...)

I use Link pretty much all the time. I'm practising with Sonic, then after him i'll be getting the hang of Pit.

Link's been massively dumbed-down from Melee though no? How you finding him? His array of camping and head-to-head moves has always made him pretty special though. Little ole Rinky Dink - One of my fav's from the N64 version.

Aint got toony Link yet myself...With him being weaker than TP Link I'm guessing he is an even poorer choice no? Yet faster. GOSH! The decisions they force you to take.

There are SO many ppl using Pit online. His fly-me-to-the-moon crossed with Link makes him pretty good. Think you're onto somehing mastering him.

For me, gotta get serious with Snake, Sonic, Cpt. Falcon (never used him much in Melee but really like him this time around) and probably Jigglypuff. I was a pro Jigglepuffer in Melee :D

Fear me ;)

(And of course Kirby - though everyone can play with Kirby :P)

Does anyone know when exactly will be the Smash Bros Dojo's last update?

Back on Jan 31st, Sakurai said this

Tomorrow, is 8 weeks since that was posted...which is technically 2 months, so, the last update must be coming soon...and surely they can't possibly end the Dojo without giving us a European release date.

hmm no mention of it being the final update today ( its the electroplankton stage today ).

Also there's still no release date for the EU :mad:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!