NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Filthy cheater!

Meh i only really the multiplayer (and hopefully online when my new router gets here). Don't really care for doing half the stuff (like the early events....*shudder*).

I GOT MY WII TO READ BRAWL!!!! (sometimes)

Yesterday morning I thought I'd give it one more go...and the Update loaded up.

After updating I couldn't get it to work again for a couple of goes...then I did ^_^

This morning took a few goes too.

I have blown into the Wii....maybe that helped. But at least I've played it for 2 days:heh:

Me and my Bro went through Subspace yest and unlocked everyone in about 11 hours.....It was 12 hours inc. breaks & dinner etc. :)

Today we finished unlocking all the stages.:)

SONIC RULES!!!

Can anyone tell me why imported PS2 and GC games work but not Wii? I will ship to some lucky guy tomorrow so I need an answer today.

Viper: Customs and a mess. I think I'm done with this, PAL for me....

But one last thing, can anyone tell me why imported PS2 and GC games work but not Wii? I will ship the game and freeloader to some lucky guy tomorrow so I need an answer today.

So, is everyone with the game 100% satisfied with the character roster? I would have liked:

- An additional Pokemon Trainer (with new gen pokemon).

- Mask Link; Majora's Mask Link that only uses a Zora, Goron and Deku masks to transform into them respectively similar to the pokemon trainer with the Fierce Deity as the final smash.

- Zant.

The other PKMN Trainer idea's not very good. And having Zant as playable would be like having Slippy as playable.

MM Link I've thought is a good idea after Young Link existed on Melee though.

It would have been better to keep Roy, and definately Mewtwo; they're the only two Playable roster things I'm not satisfied with.

I'd have liked to see more proper bosses instead of the random ones. Such as Kraid & Andross etc etc, or even Mewtwo if they didn't want him as playable.

More assist trophies & PKMN and more/different Melee/Past stages. Rainbow ride was a BAD choice.

In fact....Mewtwo & all the others cut should have been assist trophies that simply play as Lv something COM players for a bit. Some of the Bosses would have been good assists too, even if only using some moves they have, like Ridley.

On another note....Why's Pokey now called Porky?...Was the Earthbound/Mother 2 name a "mistranslation"?

Im useless with Sonic, I cant control him.

He clicked straight away with me.....Olimar on the other hand....

Anyone got to grips with him?

*Jordan*

If anyone wants to play me at 9:30pm, please PM my account. Thanks :D

My order from Play-Asia:

says it shipped on the 13th, but I haven't have an email confirming dispatch. Do they always say when it has been dispatched or could it arrive tomorrow?

Im getting impatient, don't know how people could possibly wait for this game.

My order from Play-Asia:

says it shipped on the 13th, but I haven't have an email confirming dispatch. Do they always say when it has been dispatched or could it arrive tomorrow?

Im getting impatient, don't know how people could possibly wait for this game.

Lack of money and getting priorities straight helps with increasing the will to wait for this game.

I actually liked the SSE... it just went on for abit too long.

Ah yes, that's my thought exactly.

Can anyone tell me why imported PS2 and GC games work but not Wii? I will ship to some lucky guy tomorrow so I need an answer today.

Viper: Customs and a mess. I think I'm done with this, PAL for me....

But one last thing, can anyone tell me why imported PS2 and GC games work but not Wii? I will ship the game and freeloader to some lucky guy tomorrow so I need an answer today.

Because the region lock is different on different consoles. (and I think the Cube did need a freeloader).

Ah yes, that's my thought exactly.

I thought it was too short. as soon as I started to get really into it I realized I was at the last level. Some of the cutscenes were more epic than I expected them to be though.

Ganondorf & Ganondorf HomeRun Record O_O

OMG! That's pretty amazing considering L-cancelling only recently got discoverd...

God it took FOREVER for it to land. Poor Sandbag :(

Me and Dyson are playing at 11PM, if you wish to play, please PM either of us..

Kthx.

Who else likes Mikes song? ive recently unlocked it and its ace! But where the hell is it from?!

Who else likes Mikes song? ive recently unlocked it and its ace! But where the hell is it from?!

From one of the Wario Ware games I believe. I think it's WarioWare Touched.

Omg! With a mate, I couldn't even get it past 2,000 ft. >___<

I like the game, although the SSE can be a bit dragged out. Do it mostly for the cutscenes (which are awesome) and for easily unlocking characters.

I am also amased of how different this is to Melee. The characters drop so slowly; it must be way easier to be a newbie at the game and still have fun against a professional.

Me like. Skipped class today because of it. Won't do that tomorrow. Heh.

The other PKMN Trainer idea's not very good. And having Zant as playable would be like having Slippy as playable.

MM Link I've thought is a good idea after Young Link existed on Melee though.

It would have been better to keep Roy, and definately Mewtwo; they're the only two Playable roster things I'm not satisfied with.

I'd have liked to see more proper bosses instead of the random ones. Such as Kraid & Andross etc etc, or even Mewtwo if they didn't want him as playable.

More assist trophies & PKMN and more/different Melee/Past stages. Rainbow ride was a BAD choice.

In fact....Mewtwo & all the others cut should have been assist trophies that simply play as Lv something COM players for a bit. Some of the Bosses would have been good assists too, even if only using some moves they have, like Ridley.

Why is having another Pokemon trainer not a good idea? It makes sense. The PT was a good idea for once - it doesn't make sense to stop there. Having Zant as a playable is no worst than having R.O.B imo. Zant/Midna were original creations with important roles in TP.