NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

I'm a noob with freeloader. So I put the freeloader in, take it out, then put in the Smash bros disc and I can play smash bros?

If so then fuck NOE, give me links to the freeloader and smash bros kthnxbai.

Yes Stefkov.

Here you go.

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

FreeLoader

I think I shall wait until it's Euro release. My uni year ends about then, and I can't think of a better way to kick off the summer. :D

I think I shall wait until it's Euro release. My uni year ends about then, and I can't think of a better way to kick off the summer. :D

Yep, I agree with you completely! This is exactly what I'm gonna do too. And it will be the reason I bring my Wii to uni next year - plenty more friends for me! :p

When does your uni ends?

All stages and characters are now unlocked and now its time for a shower as ive been lying in bed playing Brawl practically all day :)

When does your uni ends?

Early June most likely. Officially it shouldn't until mid-July but our course leader, being one of the lost flower children, doesn't seem to be a fan of clear and organised timetables. I'm not going to complain.

I feel Jipped...in Classic Mode I was just against Metal Sonic, but it wasnt Metal Sonic :( :P

Hmm i hope this arrives soon, I have the feeling that it'll be wednesday.

I feel Jipped...in Classic Mode I was just against Metal Sonic, but it wasnt Metal Sonic :( :P

Yeha that's a shame, it would be awesome if Metal Soni was in it.

Well, I ordered my Freeloader on Friday and it came today. I sent off my postal orders for Brawl to an eBay seller by special deliv and he has them, so...Heres praying I get it Monday! Prepare thy selves.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how the Deku Nuts are used in the game.

Well, I ordered my Freeloader on Friday and it came today. I sent off my postal orders for Brawl to an eBay seller by special deliv and he has them, so...Heres praying I get it Monday! Prepare thy selves.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how the Deku Nuts are used in the game.

They explode and stun anyone in the area including you. You can also attack them to make them explode

They explode and stun anyone in the area including you. You can also attack them to make them explode

Ah - as expected.

So. the Pokemon trainer; when and how do his pokemon begin to tire? and can you physically see them exhausted?

Ah - as expected.

So. the Pokemon trainer; when and how do his pokemon begin to tire? and can you physically see them exhausted?

After 2 minutes. Less if you use multiple Smash attacks. For each Smash and Special attack, one second is taken off of the counter. And yes you can see them exhausted

Hmm. I ordered brawl from VG+ yesterday, though it's appearing in my cart still, even though I checked out with and paid through Paypal. The purchase is confirmed in my Paypal history.

There's nothing in my order history on VG+ though.

Ugh..I think I'm addicted to the home run contest. I've been playing hours with Lucas, and my best is 1968 feet. I just wanted to get past 2000 feet... But I think I'm going to give up for a while now.

Thats odd...should call their customer support

Snake's explosives are ridiculously overpowered o.o

Hmm. I ordered brawl from VG+ yesterday, though it's appearing in my cart still, even though I checked out with and paid through Paypal. The purchase is confirmed in my Paypal history.

There's nothing in my order history on VG+ though.

That happened to me, and I was a bit worried. Its because when you payed via paypal, right at the end of the transaction process you did not click on the 'complete' button. If you read the FAQ's on VG+ it explains it all. Your order will be processed, but you will get no emails confirming shipping and it will not appear in your order history.

I emailed their customer support and they put it in my order history right away, just for my own peace of mind. they are very good.

That happened to me, and I was a bit worried. Its because when you payed via paypal, right at the end of the transaction process you did not click on the 'complete' button. If you read the FAQ's on VG+ it explains it all. Your order will be processed, but you will get no emails confirming shipping and it will not appear in your order history.

I emailed their customer support and they put it in my order history right away, just for my own peace of mind. they are very good.

Oh fantastic, thanks for putting my fears to rest. :) I emailed them earlier, I'm just glad that it's being processed. :)

Thats odd...should call their customer support

Snake's explosives are ridiculously overpowered o.o

I've found Lucas's up smash to be rather powerful. Compared to Ness, who's upsmash as virtually no throwback, it's awesome.

This game is fucking godly.

Although the Lucas + Pokemon Trainer stages (the ruins ones) are pretty merciless. Its pretty annoying when the game just keeps throwing enemies at you and then suddenly fire engulfs half the stage. Give me a break Sakurai.

ARGH! Why did my router have to break!? :cry:

I doubt I'll be getting the game until it's out over here, but the wait is murder.

The way it's going, we'll have to have a release date for the release date. :indeed:

Did anyone else order from VG+? If so, how long did it take to arrive?

Shipped on the Monday and arrived on the Friday. If you get special delivery it arrives in a couple of days.