NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Miis for names would be kind of troublesome, in my opinion. Since the Mii itself wouldn't actually show up in the game, just the name. And if you want to play online, it's easier to get yourself a different nickname that way. Of course, the Miis could be implemented somehow... Don't know how though >.>

I hope this doesn't rule out Mii's as playable characters. I think Mii fights would be awesome.

Seems you can only enter 4 characters when entering your name. Shame. A lot of people will have to use their initials in certain cases.

Seems you can only enter 4 characters when entering your name. Shame. A lot of people will have to use their initials in certain cases.

Wanst that the same with Smash on the Cube? I remember I used HoT/Adam which fit nicely.

Four letter limits are great. They force you to improvise. Melee is the game that forced into ingeniusly calling myself "Tyso".

Seems you can only enter 4 characters when entering your name. Shame.

I shouldn't have any trouble with either "Cube" or "Dean".

The four-letter limit also makes it easier to discern the playing area. So that the nick doesn't get in the way of objects and stuff.

I may have missed something here, but why is this significant? It's just a way of "naming" yourself in multiplayer. I never even used this feature.

I may have missed something here, but why is this significant? It's just a way of "naming" yourself in multiplayer. I never even used this feature.

Its probably more significant now that this will be online (yeah, i'm still believing).

2 things:

- The game has 4 different controllers, each with customisable controls

- The menu screens are already translated - so Brawl is getting translated while the game is still in development.

2 things:

- The game has 4 different controllers, each with customisable controls

- The menu screens are already translated - so Brawl is getting translated while the game is still in development.

Ooo, that didn't click about the translating part! Good thinking, Cube!

I'm ok with this as long as your name doesn't take up space on the screen. I think the reason i never used this in the other one is that the names stayed on the screen.

Nintendos press conference at E3 Media & Business Summit is on the 11th July right? So that means including Fridays update this week, there are 8 more site updates to go until the conference and the chance of a significant game announcement happening...

I'm ok with this as long as your name doesn't take up space on the screen. I think the reason i never used this in the other one is that the names stayed on the screen.

Yeah I hated that when I used the Cloaking Device in SSBM and had my name pointed at me. Bit annoying :p

Yeah the names kinda ruined the surprise in Sheik's up B, as you could clearly see where he was going to go.

Yeah I hated that when I used the Cloaking Device in SSBM and had my name pointed at me. Bit annoying :p

The main point of the cloaking device was that you couldn't take damage anyway :P

I hope they take the cloak out. It easily gets you killed more times than you kill:)

I hope they take the cloak out. It easily gets you killed more times than you kill:)

No way, keep it in! I don't recall dying too many times with it!

I only found out that you don't recieve %'s with cloak the other week. All those yesrs of wasted opportunity...