N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

i have to get this on friday as i dont get payed untill then. So might aswell buy it from GAME in person. Thing is I want Assassin's Creed too, but am not paying £50 for it! Any suggestions for that one? (I don't mind not getting that on friday)

GAME is processing my order they must have their copies in today.

Actually it's being picked and packed.

So is mine, can't help but refresh the page every so often to see if it's been sent yet. Too excited about this game, i've avoided just about everything about this. Only seen a few screens and the first video of it that got released.

Why would it be sold out so much anyway? Not that many people have Wiis in the UK, and games can be produced much faster than consoles.

I find it kind of hard to believe aswell. I mean I know it'll be popular but not that bad. Maybe this'll be another OOT?

Cartridges were a lot tougher to make, not the same with DVDs. Surely they've had enough time to make enough disks for every Wii owner in the uk?

Order status log

12/11/2007 15:02:09 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

12/11/2007 14:27:10 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

12/11/2007 13:53:21 Your order is held for credit checking.

12/11/2007 12:53:03 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

07/11/2007 19:06:16 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

:)

I would assume this 'sold out' lark (if it exists) would only mean that all retailers will have stock according to their initial demand/orders and that it's only going to be any future orders from the shops that may be affected.

I imagine the game will be easy enough to find in stores for the first week or so.

*didn't mean to cause a panic*