Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Mario Galaxy

Ashley

I'm not that fussed about a multiplayer game unless its LAN or WiiConnect enabled. I think having three other players playing simplistically, while the main player has fun with the Wiimote and nunchuka just won't be fun.

I'm hoping that since Mario's now in space we get to see some spacey things: gravity puzzles, wormholes (perhaps taking Mario back to previous games), Kevin. That'd make my day.

I'd be happy to see Mario at Easter, Smash Bros early summer and Mario Kart can then be prepped for a Christmas 2007 release.

i agree the ghost house in mario 64 is probably my fav mario level ever!It was dark and the piano used to scare the shit out of me!

I remember when I was 7 years old and I saw my cousing playing the ghost house late at night. It was, to me at the time, the scariest game related thing ever.

I remember watching my brothers play the Ghost House on Mario 64, i'd say i was probably six and the scariest thing about it was the terrifying bistro music that got louder and louder the closer you got to the Boo's roundabout thing.

Then when i played the game for myself I would always need my brothers to do that part of the game for me because I was too scared...

the scariest thing about it was the terrifying bistro music that got louder and louder the closer you got to the Boo's roundabout thing.

Same here! Just thinking about that music gives me the chills. I think I was more scared when there was nothing there at the roundabout thing. As if something was hiding around a corner waiting to jump out.

I hope they make the boos a little more... scary looking. As in let's make them look more transparent, rather than white.

Also they need to bring back Hammer Bros! They are awesome.

Oh the hammer brothers! They were so amazing! I hated them in Mario Bros. 3 though, because as a Kid i sucked at trying to take on two at a time :red:

Ah yea Hammer Bros. I hated doing two of them at first but when I could beat them I felt proud,now when I play Mario three it's usually luck cause i try and race through the levels :heh:

Oh yea I wonder if they'll add that angry sun in from the dessert world.I hated that level.

• 2 weeks later...

Hype has died for a lot of things Wii related recently, people although are showing enthusiasm for Twilight Princess at the moment which is good.

I'm ashamed to say this thought but at the moment the game i'm really hyped up for at the moment is Kingdom Hearts 2 :hmm: .