N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ashley

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...?

Let's go back to the question: Does the delays make a game "shit"? I mean... if there weren't the delays, the game would enter with errors, and thats... that's shit!!!

What matters is that this game looks very good and that if he has delays, its because they want to improve the game more, i don't see problem in that :S

Yea it was. Stated at Nintendos E3 conference in 2005 I think and stated it would be online and at launch.

Yes, yes it was, along with Corruption and another title that escapes me

No, it wasn't. No one ever said the words "Brawl is planned as a launch title" or "we are promising Brawl for launch". The most that was ever said about it was when Iwata said that he was "pushing for Brawl to be a launch title". That is COMPLETELY different. The fact that Sakurai wasn't even involved in the project until that announcement shouldn't sent alarm bells ringing, but dense Nintendo fanboys just didn't want to hear it.

I'm here to backup Speedfreak. I remember that E3 and Iwata said something like "And Smash Bros being my game, I'm trying as hard as I can to have it ready for launch". Hardly a promise or confirmation.

Mario Galaxy, on the other hand, was promised by Miyamoto himself as "definitely in the first 6 months."

Im with Maase.

People need to be patient... Id much rather wait for a game to be ready than for it to be put out for the sake of it being out. In the mean time, play other games, go out and catch some sunlight, take up a sport, get a job, take drugs and have irresponsible sex.... etc. Before you know it, the game you so desperately wanted will be out and will be better than you expected.

I thought it was a given these days that all release dates are affixed with an invisible "Approx" or "Subject to change"....