NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Let's hope it is. My wallet's getting hammered with Trauma Center being released, and some PS2 titles that I want to have. :D And the holidays are coming as well.

Let's hope it is. My wallet's getting hammered with Trauma Center being released, and some PS2 titles that I want to have. :D And the holidays are coming as well.

Yeah I want trauma center and this aswell...and there's Phoenix Wright 3 aswell :(

Poor wallet.

Slated for 26th of October in Europe.

Yay. :indeed: Two months after America, and right on top of Phantom Hourglass, then.

I think from the videos we can pretty much confirm the jump ball for this game.

Anyone see what i mean?

Looks more like an advanced spiderball, I mean in the video the morph ball just goes up the walls like they aren't even there, as smoothly as it travels on flat surfaces.

Does Metroid Prime feature some normal Multiplay-Mode (e.g. Coop or whatsoever) - I know there is no Online Multiplay-Mode but that doesn't mean there is no normal offline one..?

Does Metroid Prime feature some normal Multiplay-Mode (e.g. Coop or whatsoever) - I know there is no Online Multiplay-Mode but that doesn't mean there is no normal offline one..?

No I'm pretty sure that it doesnt. If you want reasons as to why then please read back through the thread a little. Sorry if this post sounds a little tetchy but this is an issue that has been gone over like a billion times. No multiplayer in any form.

Read it earlier, very good, there weren't any standout complaints for the game, they just commented on the fact, the controls seemed a bit looser than last time they played, but that they could've had a distorted view at that time they played it last year. Not really a complaint as a such but an observation...

I like the fact that in the actual game at the beginning, as part of the game, Samus is out of her suit. You reckon we'll get the classic Metroid finish like the older games where if you do extremely well when beating it, you get treated to Samus in a bikini? We are long overdue for this in 3D. I don't see why not. It'd be a fitting way to end the prime series in 3D.

I'm so hyped over this game, I really can see it coming straight in at my best game ever... everything about it sounds just so, so good!

This is being released so close to Phantom Hourglass...

This Q4 is seriously the best quarter of games I remember.

E3 Developer Walkthrough

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21690.html

- Chozo Architecture

- Visor display shown - just bring up the visor and select which one with a direction of the Wii-mote.

- New Morph Ball Jump (No need to bomb to jump) - just flick Wii-mote up!

- Skytown!

- Grapple zip-line shown!! AWESOME!!

- Star Wars Episodes II-III style robots.

- Morph Ball cannons return.

- Steamlord Mini-Boss (abit General Grevous, with the cloak!).

Looks awesome!!

Nice dev walkthrough... did it look to anyone that he was using one of the lower sensitivity aim controls?

Samus didn't look to be turning soon enough for me.

But still... AWESOME!

Great walkthrough. Good to see the Spring Ball back. I think he was playing on a lower sensitivity alright, the bounding box was rather big.

Edit: I just watched the trailer, and I couldn't help but notice the remix of the Tallon Overworld playing. I loved that song in Metroid Prime.

Nice dev walkthrough... did it look to anyone that he was using one of the lower sensitivity aim controls?

Samus didn't look to be turning soon enough for me.

But still... AWESOME!

In the latest preview at IGN he said the advanced controls have been "loosened" up for some reason, like the turning is less tight than before.

- New Morph Ball Jump (No need to bomb to jump) - just flick Wii-mote up!

Woo! The ball jump makes a return! :grin: I loved that one on the 2d games.

- Morph Ball cannons return.

Since when did the morph ball had cannons? :wtf: Was it in Hunters?