NEurope
Ashley

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

One thing about the bloom lighting in the game... I don't get what all the fuss is about bloom lighting, I think MP looked a lot better. The bloom just makes the image really soft, MP was sharper. Of course, I'm still at the begining, my opinion may change, but so far bloom does not impress or even please me.

Just got onto the fourth planet, after another cool boss fight. About 57% of the pickups so far; I think I've got most of the ones that I can get at the moment.

Where are these maps that show you the expansion locations?

Go to the Chozo Observatory in Sky Town, then you're maps should be mapped. It's very handy, but I collected everything marked on my map and I still just have 98%. I guess the two remaining expansions must be in...

the Phendrana-like area where the Screw Attack was. They're not in the GFS Valhalla, I'm positive I collected everything there.

Go to the Chozo Observatory in Sky Town, then you're maps should be mapped. It's very handy, but I collected everything marked on my map and I still just have 98%. I guess the two remaining expansions must be in...
the Phendrana-like area where the Screw Attack was. They're not in the GFS Valhalla, I'm positive I collected everything there.

Thanks, dunno how I missed that. I remember seeing a missile expansion in the screw attack area though. It needed the spider ball to get it so your probably missing that.

EDIT: actually where does it show the item locations? X.X

Thanks, dunno how I missed that. I remember seeing a missile expansion in the screw attack area though. It needed the spider ball to get it so your probably missing that.

EDIT: actually where does it show the item locations? X.X

Use your X-ray visor on the Phazite plate and shoot the switch inside. Then some morph ball slots in the room will get activated, and them bomb those slots.

Oh, and the last two remaining items were indeed there. Here I come, special ending!

I was just messing about in the menu and found an option I never heard of before - Boost Ball Aiming. For some reason the default is off - I wish I had found the option earlier, it's great.

I was just messing about in the menu and found an option I never heard of before - Boost Ball Aiming. For some reason the default is off - I wish I had found the option earlier, it's great.

Really? How does it work? Do you aim with the Wii remote?

Really? How does it work? Do you aim with the Wii remote?

In morph ball tunnels and on spider ball tracks it works the same, on the ground you aim the direction of the boost with the Wii Remote.

I can't find that option. Where in the menu is it?

EDIT: found it, you have to be in the game.

first option i changer was fire to b. its just more fun that way. alot of federation scans dont come up till you visit planets. and when you restart the game, you keep all your old scans!

just started again today, decided to turn the difficulty down to normal for this run through, just so its a little more fun, kept throwing my wrist out on veteran. final boss left me crippled.

just a few of my thoughts on the game finnished with 100% of items,

well, im not sure about you guys, but i expected some gf troops to "turn" cos of phazon poisining. kinda sucks they didnt. also, the valhala could have had a little more, maybe a big pick up, a secret weapon like super missle's for outher guns in prime would be good.

planet phazze was a bit of a let down. i dint collect 100% of the items just to have it not matter for the final boss! final boss itself was ok. id rather it ended with a final battle with dark samus though. also, the arrora may have been a bit more fun if it was like mother brain, in its tank and you having to break a hole in it.

ending it self was a bit weird, i liked samus sitting down mouring the outher hunters.

id have liked to have had a final suit, prime had the bitchin black phazon suit, prime 2 had the light suit which was pretty nice, but 3, it had the acid rain shield. which looked ok, just not great.

all in all the ending was pretty decent, boss fight was ok. liked it more then the first part of the metroid prime boss and ing emperor. so it was a pretty fun boss.

last scene was more confusing then anything, mystery green ship?

any one else notice that the final ending for prime 2 had dark samus reborn in space but in 3 she was re re born in the space pirate phazon labs?

I am just wondering which boss people think is the hardest.

The one that has given me the most grief is Mogenar. On my first playthrough on Normal he gave me a hard time , but I am now going for the 100% on Veteran and that piece of shit has given me a absolute nightmare again.

Seven attempts last night , and on my second time this morning I finally nailed the bast' after an epic 35 min (wtf) battle. Why am I struggling so much against him/it ? Am I that lame ? and I dread to think how hard he is in Hypermode.

The one that has given me the most grief is Mogenar.

Yea. He isn't hard, he's just annoying.

I am just wondering which boss people think is the hardest.

The one that has given me the most grief is Mogenar. On my first playthrough on Normal he gave me a hard time , but I am now going for the 100% on Veteran and that piece of shit has given me a absolute nightmare again.

So far, definatley him!!! He's just so hard to hit when his sheild are down... plus looking up isn't the best and he's always up!!! :(

So far, definatley him!!! He's just so hard to hit when his sheild are down... plus looking up isn't the best and he's always up!!! :(

That boss is solid. I haven't completed the game yet, but that is definently the hardest boss i've fought in a long time.

strated on veteran, bosses who were hard were the icy bounty hunter, the first seed and the final boss. didnt have problems on any outhers.

not that hard a game but god thouse 3 bosses got me shouting. ice guy especialy.

Nearly there, opened op the last planet but I'm getting all items before I continue.

I wondered onto the planet quickly just to see what it was like. The cutscene reminded me a lot of Serenity. Stuck in hypermode sounds cool.

Aaah I'm "stuck" for the first time. This is what Metroid's all about.

My MP3 still not come yet and it got dispatched on the 25/10 =(. Gutted

Where did you order from? My Play.com preorder's still lost somewhere - I gave up on Saturday, and bought it from Asda (cheaper!) instead; I'll return Play's copy when (if) it turns up...

"]Is it revealed in any of the endings what that green ship following Samus is? A Yes or No will do fine as an answer.

"]Is it revealed in any of the endings what that green ship following Samus is? A Yes or No will do fine as an answer.

It's supposed to the ship of one the Hunters from Metroid Prime Hunters. A bit of a lame cliffhanger if you ask me.

Who is willing to send me 3 Friend Vouchers? I'll give you 4 in return.