Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

Favourite dungeon would be the water temple. Frustrating, I know, but it was just so rewarding, and that scene afterwards with Sheik was just pure magic.

Best boss, Ganondorfend of OoT, hands down. Just too epic.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dungeons in A Link to the Past are so frustratingly difficult, thus giving you such a fantastic level of satisfaction when completing them.

I love the shadow temple in OOT. My most hated has to be the water temple in Majora's Mask, and that boss...O..M..G

I'm dreading the Water Temple.

I seriously recommend you use a guide to complete that dungeon. Not that it's hard, but it's possible that you won't be able to get all the small keys, if you get them in a certain order. If that happens, you won't be able to unlock a certain door (which you need to go through), and thereby you won't be able to complete the dungeon, meaning that if you saved it, you would have to start your entire game again. This happenned with me :(.

I seriously recommend you use a guide to complete that dungeon. Not that it's hard, but it's possible that you won't be able to get all the small keys, if you get them in a certain order. If that happens, you won't be able to unlock a certain door (which you need to go through), and thereby you won't be able to complete the dungeon, meaning that if you saved it, you would have to start your entire game again. This happenned with me :(.

Is there a prob like that in OOT? I didn't know, that's really bad. I hope they quintuple-check x 10^3 the dungeons in TP.

Umm.... you can go through the water temple in the wrong order (I have done it many times). That temple is just annoying because you get lost VERY easily and those keys are DAMN hard to find. I went through the water temple guidless since I got the nintendo offical one which read like a book... "Link grabs the key from this room and leaves it"..... where in the room? they never tell you -_-

I´d say the best dungeon is Dragon Roost Cavern, you get the feel that it is a place which belongs to the birdies but was just resently invaded by baddies.

Coolest boss battle is the Giant octorok in Minish Cap, why, a giant octorok thats why!

I found the boss easy. Maybe i was just using some kind of trick, but i don't even remember how where we supposed to beat it.

I can't really remember the details, all I remember is that he kept swallowing Link and doing massive damage and I cursed a lot! My hatred also stems from my fear of water, which has always made me intensely dislike water related levels in games..

I don't know it like the back of my hand it's just pure logic. I've seen a friend go through it the first time recently and he did it without any kind of trouble. Just lower and rise the water when you need, not that big of a deal. In MQ it's a bit harder though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!