Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god... I was getting so tired of IGN posting more movies and then screens from those movies, it's stupid! But these are veeery nice, especially the one in the dark room where link has backed that person into a corner.

Mogitate Tingle Bara Iro Rupee Land Infomation

The DS title, which takes place in the era of The Wind Waker, is titled in Japan as Mogitate Tingle Bara Iro Rupee Land. In Tingle RPG, you play as the Tingle from The Wind Waker before he becomes...well...Tingle. And Tingle is single. Aparrently Tingle gets word he has to head out to some spring, and along the way he meets a guy named Rupeeji, which IGN says translates to "Old Man Rupee" Tingle learns that by collecting rupees and tossing them into the spring (just like in A Link to the Past), he'll magically open a path to "Rupee Land". When Tingle accepts the Old Man's quest, he is transformed into the horror we all know as Tingle.

Tingle has to utilize money in order to help out members of villages, to pass through obstacles and other stuff. However, beyond these simple tasks, not much else is known about the game.

But wait, it gets better. There is a women fairy named Pingle, who hangs out at Tingle's house, and has a relationship with the Tingle-meister (maybe he's not gay, but judging from the above screen, we now have some serious concerns about Pingle). Nintendo will be release details soon as the game is slated for a 2006 release in Japan.

Mogitate Tingle Bara Iro Rupee Land Infomation

The DS title, which takes place in the era of The Wind Waker, is titled in Japan as Mogitate Tingle Bara Iro Rupee Land. In Tingle RPG, you play as the Tingle from The Wind Waker before he becomes...well...Tingle. And Tingle is single. Aparrently Tingle gets word he has to head out to some spring, and along the way he meets a guy named Rupeeji, which IGN says translates to "Old Man Rupee" Tingle learns that by collecting rupees and tossing them into the spring (just like in A Link to the Past), he'll magically open a path to "Rupee Land". When Tingle accepts the Old Man's quest, he is transformed into the horror we all know as Tingle.

Tingle has to utilize money in order to help out members of villages, to pass through obstacles and other stuff. However, beyond these simple tasks, not much else is known about the game.

But wait, it gets better. There is a women fairy named Pingle, who hangs out at Tingle's house, and has a relationship with the Tingle-meister (maybe he's not gay, but judging from the above screen, we now have some serious concerns about Pingle). Nintendo will be release details soon as the game is slated for a 2006 release in Japan.

Totally off topic here but how come you aint part of the staff on here Dante? I always come running to a topic when you have replied as you always have the latest info about the games. Clearly im not the only one who has noticed this, am I?

Totally off topic here but how come you aint part of the staff on here Dante? I always come running to a topic when you have replied as you always have the latest info about the games. Clearly im not the only one who has noticed this, am I?

I dont want to be staff member but I do like getting infomation about games for people and thanks for the comment Hero-of-Time. :bowdown:

Indeed the news bot here is too slow, + he gave me a warning.

Thank you Shino :weep::hmm:

The new Nintendo magazine and DVD is great. But if you've seen most the Vids from E3 you would have seen most of whats on the DVD. But there are vids taken first hand by the staff. Definitely worth the money I think.

Zelda is looking more beautiful with each sreenshot. Honestly if the graphics are the same on the Gamecube and Wii I'm pleasantly suprised with what the Cube can do. Is anyone here going to buy the Gamecube version? I might have to get both.

Why would you get the gcn version if you had the wii version? The controlls are practically the same: its still A and R (C or Z on wii) for context sensitivity and B for sword. The only differences is that instead of aiming with the analogue stick, you aim with the wiimote. Getting both is a waste of money.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!