Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

Last edited by Hellfire : Today at 09:58 PM. :shakehead:cry:

Well I add some more infomation from the EGM magazine.

-$249 Price tag

-Always online (console is always online, even when OFF)

-Built in speaker on the controller

-No improved graphics on Virtual Console (as in, they aren't redoing the models, doesn't talk about framerates and such).

-TG16 will have it's 1st party games out at launch, 3rd party will come later as demand increases.

-Estimated prices for the VC are "a few dollars for NES, $5 for SNES and $10 for N64"

-VC games are pro-scan enabled.

-$250 "seems appropriate"

-More 3rd party exclusives than the Cube

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so much love, I feel like a new man! :) I didn't link you to gaf, to avoid server problems, almost no one knows my blog except for you guys so there shouldn't be problem. News have probably settled for the night at least about Nintendo.

Damn you Nintendo !!!

I vowed to quit gaming a few months ago despite the promise of Zelda TP , but now the pre-E3 excitement has got hold of me again and my trusty old Cube has been resurrected. Let alone all the other possibilities with Wii.

This game is looking/sounding better on every update and already I am like an over-excited kid again. The joys of be a Nintendo fan.

this is so so cool.

are the graphics like they where before on the cube ? and when you insert it in to your wii you get upgraded graphics and upgraded control ?

or is the graphics the same for both?

only 17hours left and im counting every secound of it.