Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some ultra-secret items would be nice. Nearly impossible to obtain, but real non the less. Perhaps through puzzle, or battle. As long as it is impossible. The kind that keep hardcore gamers go on for years, and maybe a handfull of lucky hoopleheads will succeed.

My idea for such an item would be "the sombrero". When equiped, link wil remove his green cap, and replace it with the sombrero. Then link will instantly fall asleep against some tree that will appear deku-junior style, and a smooth mexican guitar will gently set a relax atmosfere. Then a question appears, for the player to answer.

"Would you like to leave the rest of the game for Speedy Gonzales to solve? Yes / No"

por que, link. por que.

Some ultra-secret items would be nice. Nearly impossible to obtain, but real non the less. Perhaps through puzzle, or battle. As long as it is impossible. The kind that keep hardcore gamers go on for years, and maybe a handfull of lucky hoopleheads will succeed.

My idea for such an item would be "the sombrero". When equiped, link wil remove his green cap, and replace it with the sombrero. Then link will instantly fall asleep against some tree that will appear deku-junior style, and a smooth mexican guitar will gently set a relax atmosfere. Then a question appears, for the player to answer.

"Would you like to leave the rest of the game for Speedy Gonzales to solve? Yes / No"

por que, link. por que.

Do you know how weird that would be? 0.o

por que, link. por que.

You are clearly insane.

Good one!

Im still hoping for the chance to control Ganon. It would be so cool.. like you switch between Ganon and Link during the game.. or the two of them fighting together to combat some greater evil.. like people who would steal sombreros

I had an idea for an item as well. Its called the "Red Light Tunic". You stand in a town, and equip it, which triggers a minigame. People will come up to you offering to pay you for your services, and you have to judge whether they're a cop or not. Its a really easy way to make money.

There are also the "Fairy shoes", but all they do is make you look gay.

I had an idea for an item as well. Its called the "Red Light Tunic". You stand in a town, and equip it, which triggers a minigame. People will come up to you offering to pay you for your services, and you have to judge whether they're a cop or not. Its a really easy way to make money.

Now that is awesome! Couldn't stop laughing for ages! Nice one LazyBoy!

I wonder how that would implement the Revo... uhh Wii controller.

you know something,not all gay guys are queens....most of us are just as str8 acting if not MORE than you! okay...so uh..." stick that in yourback pocket! ;)"

argh! I meant to quote lazy boy on that. it messed up!

Ha, you know what yeh that was a bit insensitive, sorry. Then again i've always hated the whole political correctiveness thing, so i'm going stick by it, while you are free to make any blonde or vegetarian jokes. Long live freedom of speech.

(For those of you wondering I am infact a blonde vegetarian)

10 days till we see some more of it!

Like its been said by others don't you think it's suspicious how we haven't seen one new screen from Nintendo since...16th August! (same day they announced delay)

8 months without any media is a long time for one of the most anticipated games, if not the most.

10 days till we see some more of it!

Like its been said by others don't you think it's suspicious how we haven't seen one new screen from Nintendo since...16th August! (same day they announced delay)

8 months without any media is a long time for one of the most anticipated games, if not the most.

Wasn't there some sort of rumour stating it looks totally different now? You never know, they may have scrapped releasing it on Gamecube and enchanced the graphics for the Wii.

That would be quite unfair though, as they have promised it's a Gamecube title for years now!

Still something is very odd....